• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UNSW commerce or UTS business (1 Viewer)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
from what ive been told, ibus is like more arts major than helpful business major.

and the definition of 'useful' and 'useless' is always subjective. you may think a good degree is something where you learn new and interesting things. others may think a good degree is something that gets you a decent job. however, calling a finance degree 'limited' isnt probably the smartest thing ever said.

com (int) is a good concept but i thought it would be nicer to award them an actual international studies degree instead of something in parenthesis.

JohnSmithSenior

HSC
sydney is not that good in accounting and economics thats why i tranferred to unsw in 2nd yr. i just miss nsw's uai cutoff . Unsw' uai cutoff was better than sydney back then.
I've never really been to uts so i cant say anything about them, but i heard they were pretty good, better than sydney from some of mates that go there but just dont have as good prestige due to its uai cut off.
So i recommend to go to uts for economics or unsw but uts is closer to the ct so keep that i mind..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)