UNSW Commerce vs USYD Commerce? (1 Viewer)

redcarpetbox321

HSC
Hey everyone,
I got offers for the bach of commerce at both usyd and unsw, however I'm struggling to find which business school is better if i want to transfer into combo law in either unis? I'm still waiting out for rounds at this point as I only have 95.5 atar with a 69 lat from unsw.

Following this, what are the prospects of me getting into dual law at unsw at this point for future rounds of offer?
Any help appreciated! :)
Thanks

jjnn

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey everyone,
I got offers for the bach of commerce at both usyd and unsw, however I'm struggling to find which business school is better if i want to transfer into combo law in either unis? I'm still waiting out for rounds at this point as I only have 95.5 atar with a 69 lat from unsw.

Following this, what are the prospects of me getting into dual law at unsw at this point for future rounds of offer?
Any help appreciated! :)
Thanks
Well if law is your first choice, then go for unsw. Even if you don't end up in law at the later rounds, at least you have a chance to transfer after first year, which you can't do at usyd. And worst case scenario, if you don't transfer to comm/law after one year of commerce at unsw, then you still have commerce under your belt to complete for two more years, then just do a masters of law at either unsw or usyd (juris doctor) after you complete your commerce degree. But right now if you don't end up at law and commerce at unsw, then just do commerce at unsw and transfer later.

Hope that helped and congrats on completing year 12!!! :))

redcarpetbox321

HSC
i see! thank uu :)
do you know how juris doctor work in australia? ive gathered that it is a very diverse post grad degree where overseas students who've done a bachelor in different courses go into as well - making it a very good option to consider. was just wondering then if for either usyd and unsw, that there are any requirements if i am considering to do jd at later points?

jjnn

HSC
Uni Grad
i see! thank uu :)
do you know how juris doctor work in australia? ive gathered that it is a very diverse post grad degree where overseas students who've done a bachelor in different courses go into as well - making it a very good option to consider. was just wondering then if for either usyd and unsw, that there are any requirements if i am considering to do jd at later points?
Not entirely sure much about jd and its entry requirements, however from what i have gathered, its basically a law degree as a postgraduate course. So whether you do BBL/b. commerce or b. commerce then JD, you'll end up in the same job either way assuming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)