UNSW COMMERCE (1 Viewer)

Matrob

HSC
Hi, So when I chose my subjects in year 10 we got the spiel about "any atar with any subjects" and I foolishly believed them, they also neglected to tell us about any subject bonus point programs.So as such I got an atar of 93.4 and will only get 2 bonus points for adv English, while basically everyone else is getting 5... Does this pretty much mean I'm screwed for commerce at both nsw and syd?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, So when I chose my subjects in year 10 we got the spiel about "any atar with any subjects" and I foolishly believed them, they also neglected to tell us about any subject bonus point programs.So as such I got an atar of 93.4 and will only get 2 bonus points for adv English, while basically everyone else is getting 5... Does this pretty much mean I'm screwed for commerce at both nsw and syd?
Cut-offs haven't been determined yet so you have still have a chance of getting in as it stands.

minzoir

HSC
I really really really hope I make it in. 94.25 with 2 bonus points. Missed last years cut-off by 0.45 but hopefully might just scrape in this year.
Thank you for letting us know of this years bcomm intake, can anyone tell us what last years was (for comparision)? Also, so happy about the course uncappings :D

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
My friend got 92.95 (or something along those lines)
E3 MX1
B5 2U maths
B5 English adv.

are her chances of getting in good?
How many bonus points? I'll assume 5?

He/she has decent chances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)