UNSW commerce (1 Viewer)

HSC
I received an atar of 89 and was wondering if I stand a chance for unsw commerce maybe for January round 1? (I will receive 3 subject bonus points and EAS points- these will range from 1-10)

HSC
Unfortunately, I don't think the 3 subject bonus points apply to commerce degrees but your EAS points will. However, considering the fact that commerce is highly competitive and people are already receiving guaranteed entry there is a small chance that there will be spots left during January round 1. Of course there is a chance but most likely people will be accepting during december round 2.

Don't lose hope though! Always a chance. Good luck!

HSC
why not just usyd bcom lol, lower cut off
idk man, Ive never been fond of the uni, its my 3rd pref though, also, if I get into comm I wanna transfer to comm/law and its more competitive at usyd than unsw cos unsw saves 100 places for internal program transfer by only looking at wam, however usyd takes into account your atar and wam

captainneuro

HSC
idk man, Ive never been fond of the uni, its my 3rd pref though, also, if I get into comm I wanna transfer to comm/law and its more competitive at usyd than unsw cos unsw saves 100 places for internal program transfer by only looking at wam, however usyd takes into account your atar and wam
they only take into account for both atar and wam if you transfer after first sem. If you're transferring after a year, its purely how you go first year uni (excluding atar) and you'll get credited for a lot of the com subjects so that would take some of time off the extra year. Up to you tho, good luck :)

HSC
they only take into account for both atar and wam if you transfer after first sem. If you're transferring after a year, its purely how you go first year uni (excluding atar) and you'll get credited for a lot of the com subjects so that would take some of time off the extra year. Up to you tho, good luck :)
thank youu!!, hope you get good karma for helping me hahah, good luck to you too :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)