UNSW Courses & Careers Day Roll Call (1 Viewer)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
went last year, thought i'd give it a miss.

there's many freebies at unsw for those people who went to usyd live and were disappointed by the lack of freebies there ;)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Just got back, thought it was pretty good, lectures were well informed too.

lilsxcwog89

Lazy Ass
HSC
I was there from 11:30 - 2:30, it was really useful in gaining more sound knowledge on the courses I think I will put down as my preferences for UNSW.

P

pLuvia

Nice campus, very modernised. Lectures weren't too bad either

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Who would have thought to build the campus on a hill ! lolz. Besides that i <3ed it. Lectures were good, although i missed a few as instead i just went to bum around with my friends afterwards and hence couldn't be bothered to go back.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
if you go to UNSW you're bound to have the best uni social life there
UNSW>USYD>UTS

"Chubby"

HSC
i went today, was there from 10 - 2 30pm. I hated the fact that from the entrance to the lectures is like a 1km walk. The lady at teacher education information was rude, other than that i really like UNSW.

phrred

HSC
Chubby said:
i went today, was there from 10 - 2 30pm. I hated the fact that from the entrance to the lectures is like a 1km walk. The lady at teacher education information was rude, other than that i really like UNSW.
theres usually 2 express buses
1 that goes along anzac and one that goes up high st

JhK89

HSC
it was sooo far but soo awesome id prob go to unsw newayz it was pretty boring coulnd't find my place for engineering (aerospace) so yeh...

karoooh

HSC
WOOHOO!

UNSW FTW!

Very hot in the Round House, but meh! Very helpful lady at the Commerce/Eco area about transfers and the course etc.

And I think I saw Mednez, quite a few times, from what I can remember from pictures, in an Engineering shirt... I think.

I already <3 UNSW, so there's not much else to say.

Last edited:

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
karoooh said:
WOOHOO!

UNSW FTW!

Very hot in the Round House, but meh! Very helpful lady at the Commerce/Eco area about transfers and the course etc.

And I think I saw Mednez, quite a few times, from what I can remember from pictures, in an Engineering shirt... I think.

I already <3 UNSW, so there's not much else to say.
Yeah i saw Mednez a few times as well!, UNSW FTW!!!

Boots Riley

HSC
UNSW is nice.. beautiful campus!

I sat in on one lecture, which was sorta painful to listen to, and didn't really say much. The lecturer had the flu, so meh. What puzzled me is how small the theatres were in the 'Central Lecture Block'.

The day seemed to be run by engineering students, they were everywhere. Sorta makes wonder, is that all UNSW has? Haha. Lots of Asians too.

phrred

HSC
Boots Riley said:
UNSW is nice.. beautiful campus!

I sat in on one lecture, which was sorta painful to listen to, and didn't really say much. The lecturer had the flu, so meh. What puzzled me is how small the theatres were in the 'Central Lecture Block'.

The day seemed to be run by engineering students, they were everywhere. Sorta makes wonder, is that all UNSW has? Haha. Lots of Asians too.
its got the biggest engineering and commerce faculties in australia

so lots of engineering students and lots of asians

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)