UNSW Economics Competition (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
it was out of 50
because u start off with 10 marks remember?

philbert_frog

I went to the prize night (for Biz - trust me it was a much easier quiz) and heaps more were there for Biz than Ec - and many more from Ruse than any other school. It appears they accelerate their Biz classes, as they were all in year 10!

The top mark in the country for Ec was 36 and for Biz 38 (as far as I can remember).

SPX

Hey guys, I did it too...but are the rules still that you lose a mark for every question you get wrong...if it isn't then I think I will get a participation.DOH.....I'm in Y11 by the way.

B

Bambul

and many more from Ruse than any other school. It appears they accelerate their Biz classes, as they were all in year 10!
Actually, Business Studies is not offered at James Ruse. The year 10 Commerce students (and possible year 9, I'm not sure) do the Business Studies Competition.

And I can confirm that the top Economics mark was 36/40 (so you're right philbert_frog), but I can't recall what the top Business Studies mark was.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bambul

Your school should have received a report on how everyone went. If you really want to know then you'll have to ask your teacher.

kaseita

yea I saw that sheet...as well as all the mistakes I made. what was really annoying, was that looking back at the question paper, I realised that most of the mistakes I made, were the ones where I decided to choose the least obvious answer (though a possible one), just to amuse myself...
aargh!:chainsaw:
I'm no longer amused

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)