UNSW Fees? (1 Viewer)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Hm, just wondering has anyone received notification of UNSW receiving payment of our fees?

Cos...I didn't receive any e-mails regarding the payment of the fees + partial upfront discount payment.

Thanks in advance!

rama_v

HSC
Rekkusu said:
Hm, just wondering has anyone received notification of UNSW receiving payment of our fees?

Cos...I didn't receive any e-mails regarding the payment of the fees + partial upfront discount payment.

Thanks in advance!
I dont think u receive any emails. But it will be in the news section on MyUNSW after you log in. You can view your fee statement there too.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
You won't recieve an email. On myUNSW, the liability will become $0.00. HECS is dealt with the ATO, and you'll get a letter from them in maybe a year or so!

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Ah ok, thanks! I was wondering why I didn't receive an e-mail.

Hm Ok I was able to check and see the payment balance. Though I don't understand whether I've received that partial upfront discount, since I payed an extra $500, all I can see however is the Amount Due -$500. So it appears to be crediting my account rather than having the partial upfront discount.

Last edited:

gman03

HSC
Rekkusu said:
all I can see however is the Amount Due -$500.
Err.... When you select your payment options for HECS, did you choose the one with something like "partial deferral with upfront payment" or something? IMO i don't think the $500 is going to pay for the HECS.....

I dunno, check it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)