UNSW Give u a call/ or am I a prank victim? (1 Viewer)

capsicum

HSC
physician said:
"Have u thought about the meaning of life

Yes []

No[] "

I did put "sports" down as one of the clubs/associations (whatever) that i might be interested in joining!
ahahahaa! I remember that question too! I actually thought it was out of place... ahah

yeah, I put sports down too. Hmmmzz...I don't know. The dinner does sound a bit iffy now. Maybe Vylen is right. lol

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
i filled in that survey just to be nice... and i got the call today about the lunch. Is everyone going? it might be a waste of time since i dont really want to join any clubs. Mmm but the free food might be worth it :p

sephora

HSC
I got the call too and am supposed to be going to the lunch on Thursday. I just got an email about it. It's supposed to be hosted by UCS, which is (upon research) the UNSW Christian Society. So basically, we got invited because we filled in those surveys at Open Day - I only ever fill in those things because I feel bad saying No. That's why it's not on the O Week Timetable. Oh well, at least we are not being culled.

SarahLea

HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Hahaha god I got a call from some asian dude and I couldnt understand a damn word he was saying :confused:
ahahaha me too!!!

capsicum

HSC
errm...on second thoughts, I might pass. heheh

comedy night is on Tuesday night! ahah I guess I'm gonna have to set my priorities straight

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i went to the pavilion today, they seemed like a nice bunch (albeit a little nerdy). I'll probably be there for dinner tomorrow night.

HSC
at first, i was wondering why the hell some random was ringing me up (and e-mailing) me asking to come to some lunch, sounded a bit suss but then i saw those mass invites they were handing out.

Numero Uno said:
free food guys. .. yeh im going .. fuking free dinner even better !

there's still free BBQs running for the rest of the week up near the CLB, i think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)