UNSW Guanranteed Entry Help (1 Viewer)

Yeungster

HSC
Can anyone help pls. Everyones getting guanrantted entry emails from UNSW but me. Does you have to receive the email to get guaranteed entry or do you just have to reach the stated atar? THANKS HEAPS XD

leehuan

HSC
If you applied to UNSW earlier in the year they would've sent you an email with a personalised page. You can just find that and see if you got guaranteed entry by checking it again. If you need me to link you what the page looks like you're gonna have to inbox because I'm not publicising mine.

Yeungster

HSC
If you applied to UNSW earlier in the year they would've sent you an email with a personalised page. You can just find that and see if you got guaranteed entry by checking it again. If you need me to link you what the page looks like you're gonna have to inbox because I'm not publicising mine.
Thanks leehuan for the input. Apparently it was in my "promotions" inbox. Problem solved. Thanks for ur time xD

leehuan

HSC
Thanks leehuan for the input. Apparently it was in my "promotions" inbox. Problem solved. Thanks for ur time xD
Found this a bit funny tbh. My main email is an outlook account but I find myself experiencing similar issues when I use my gmail account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)