UNSW ID Card (1 Viewer)

kouri

well w t f
HSC
and... we dont change cards for the rest of our uni years.. right? unless theres some significant change in something...

so better try and look our best. . . . ?

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
the red centre is not so red.. turns out quite orange.

and the e-spot, i thought it was red, but the "e" was in blue colour. GRRRRR caused quite an ugly confusion

BTW, what is "finishing enrolment"? Means you have to have been enrolled in ALL semester 1 AND semester 2 classes? (sem 2 has clash, i cant enrol fully)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
i thought the red centre was rather obviously red lol....i was laughting to myself walking pass it hehe

hk31

HSC
Originally posted by sunny
Get this done asap to get concession travel, and like Laz said, to avoid the queues at o-week. E spot is very small....the line is ridiculously long.

e-spot is under the red centre, its on your right hand side when you walk up the main walk way and its purple, you can't miss it. I can't remember off the top of my head what the new students enrolment system looks like, but look for a page that lists the subjects you are enrolled in, something along the lines of academic statement.
hmmm....but my concession card expires 31st of March...

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
we get a new card each year.. hehehe... so get a mug shot if u want. the foto-taking takes 3 seconds (literally).
but i had to wait about 15 minutes.
e-spot is near lower campus tho which is pretty gay... =P dayum those stairs!

d3adgurL

Hey exactly how many cards do we get??
Becoz i got my student card... but i forgot to fill out the green slip... and they didnt say anything

sunny

meh.
HSC
Did you want to get concession? The green slip was to say you want concession. Do you have a grey cityrail symbol on your ID?

sunny

meh.
HSC
haha I guess not, as long as you've got what you really need (the concession) then don't worry about it.

kouri

well w t f
HSC
we 'do' get a new card every year? ........
hmmmmmmm
oh what the hell.. i'll ask when i get there..

jsut that. my sis had the same one.. but that was last year or last last year .. .

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by kouri
we 'do' get a new card every year? ........
hmmmmmmm
oh what the hell.. i'll ask when i get there..

jsut that. my sis had the same one.. but that was last year or last last year .. .
yes you get one every year, coz they expire after a year
you can elect to take a new photo, or retain the old one

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Originally posted by Lord Ac

What page do we print?? Like ... where do i find that page?

Thanks,

Ac
For the rest of us slower people can someone give exact button/link clicking instructions on how to find this mythical 'enrolment page'. :rolleyes:

sunny

meh.
HSC
mmmm None of us have access to new student accounts, and the new students' myUNSW pages are different.

Try and look for something along the lines of "academic statement", or "fees and payment options"

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by sunny
mmmm None of us have access to new student accounts, and the new students' myUNSW pages are different.

Try and look for something along the lines of "academic statement", or "fees and payment options"
I have access to both, since I transferred
new students have to log into the "Current Students" area and click on "Academic statement"

asdf

HSC
I got my ID card (with city rail on the corner of it). That means i can travel on trains @ concession rate, right? And what about the buses?

ty :)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
ie, u pay at student price not child price, which is normally a dollar more

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by asdf
I got my ID card (with city rail on the corner of it). That means i can travel on trains @ concession rate, right? And what about the buses?

ty :)
You can travel on the buses too. Most students get a travel pass to use on the trains and buses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)