UNSW Info Day (1 Viewer)

rumour

HSC
I just recieved a letter from the Faculty of Commerce & Economics inviting me to the unsw info day.
I will probably be working on that day, so I was wondering if it will be worth going, has anyone been to one before, is it like the open day?

sunny

meh.
HSC
Yes Info Day is pretty much like another Open Day, except its more about program information that putting on a display - its more for students who still have not decided what they want to do and want to get more information.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Info day for FCE basically go through the commerce and economics major, structure of the program etc if I remember rightly. If you have any serious aspirations to join the faculty of commerce and economics, here at the University of New South Wales, you should turn up, there's plenty of information to be heard.

That aside, rumour: i expect good marks;)

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
t-i-m-m-y said:
Info day for FCE basically go through the commerce and economics major, structure of the program etc if I remember rightly. If you have any serious aspirations to join the faculty of commerce and economics, here at the University of New South Wales, you should turn up, there's plenty of information to be heard.

good marks?

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
i found the open day pretty much useless...except for the 'showbag' :)

§eraphim that girl looks freeking 12yrs old......

rumour

HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:

lol........now I'm more nervous :p!!!!!!!

EDIT:
I do want to go there but it doesn't seem that useful

theone123

blue essence
HSC
redslert said:

pedophile :p

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
redslert said:

theyre jap....wat do u expect? also, its the cosplay factor too^^..*sigh* i wanna b in japan....makes them seem more kiddish....but i wouldnt mind them as elves and me as big daddy santa

Last edited:

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
sunny said:
Yes Info Day is pretty much like another Open Day, except its more about program information that putting on a display - its more for students who still have not decided what they want to do and want to get more information.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

rumour

HSC
Also why do all the unis have to have their info/advisory days all on the same day?!?!
:mad: :mad:

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
you mean usyd's one is on the same day too?

I wonder what kind of free stuff do you get.. ? This all boils down to the question of which uni has the best free giveaways :D

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hmmm ... do u need to be 'invited' ... or can u just turn up ?! :p oh and is it for all faculties? (not just comm/eco) ... and yeah im assuming it wud be a good idea to go for sumone who still isnt sure of what they wanna do .. :\

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
you can just show up...i'm sure there's going to be couple of hundred people

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
t-i-m-m-y said:
hey when is this 'info' day?
5 jan...................................................................................................................................................

rumour

HSC
Purp|e said:
hmmm ... do u need to be 'invited' ... or can u just turn up ?! :p oh and is it for all faculties? (not just comm/eco) ... and yeah im assuming it wud be a good idea to go for sumone who still isnt sure of what they wanna do .. :\
They sent you a pamphlet in the mail if you choose a course in that faculty as one of your prefs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)