uNSW internal transfer (1 Viewer)

welbeck11

HSC
Hi I am currently a HSC Year 12 student and was just hoping to find out about internal transfers for UNSW law.

I'm hoping for an ATAR around 95 and I really want to do B Criminology and Criminal Justice / B Law

I know that an ATAR of 95 is not enough to get into UNSW law so I was wondering what I would have to do (i.e. how well would my marks have to be) in 1st year Criminology and Criminal Justice to get into law.

Also how many internal transfers do UNSW have for law per year

Thank you

laura674

HSC
LOL...im stuck in the same situation. I visited UNSW for open day today :D
The atar is pretty high :(
I guess you could always choose to study a random course e.g. commerce, science..etc then get really well in these for say.. 6months i think :/like high distinctions..BUT while i was at the lecture they said they offer it to 100 students only :(
sorry if this is no help!
i know, no more than you and was thinking the same thing just what i heard

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hi I am currently a HSC Year 12 student and was just hoping to find out about internal transfers for UNSW law.

I'm hoping for an ATAR around 95 and I really want to do B Criminology and Criminal Justice / B Law

I know that an ATAR of 95 is not enough to get into UNSW law so I was wondering what I would have to do (i.e. how well would my marks have to be) in 1st year Criminology and Criminal Justice to get into law.

Also how many internal transfers do UNSW have for law per year

Thank you
Relevant link: https://my.unsw.edu.au/student/academiclife/program_transfer/InternalProgramTransfer.html

or: https://my.unsw.edu.au/student/academiclife/program_transfer/program_trans_Law.html

So you get one chance per year, in semester 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)