UNSW interviews (1 Viewer)

Mixy

HSC
Well UNSW med interview offers have now been emailed.....did any BoSers get one???

I managed to get one and was told that 370 applicants are being interviewed for the September round!!

Mixy

HSC
Congrats LottoX!

Yeah I am a transfer student. I'm first year uni studying science. I've applied to all the universities that take NRSLs. Velox, why didn't you apply?

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Cos I was lazy, plus probably didnt stand a chance, plus other factors. Im assuming you had close to a HD average to get the interview?

Btw: Congrats (sorry, forgot!)

rahrah

¬_¬
HSC
How`d you know I was from Baulkham Hills? +looks around suspiciously+

EDIT: Sorry, congrats to you as well ==;; I forgot about congratulating you cos I was kinda in shock.

Last edited:

rahrah

¬_¬
HSC
Oh... haha thanks. Good luck! What day did you book on?

captain249

HSC
I did mine thru the Rural Process. Have they been sent out yet?? Shit i hope not! lol

rahrah

¬_¬
HSC
When did you get your email? Yeh, the middle day spots fill up fast... now there`s only 8 am and 4 pm slots left I think.

EDIT: Crap, I think the nervousness is beginning to kick in now.

captain249

HSC
Yeah im getttin pretty dang nervous tooooo. But on the rural page it says the emails come out on the 13th (which is tomorrow-i hope!!!) so im sorta on the borderline of excitement and bitter disappointment lol its nuts!!! Fingernails going.........going.....

huh~~

HSC
N/A
I got an offer too. Congrats to all those who got an offer!

Wow, 12 people from one school??!! Our school only has 2, and 50 people applied!

Sophbutch

HSC
has anyone else (who didnt apply for rural) not heard from them?? all of my friends got rejection letters or acception letters but I didnt??!!

captain249

HSC
Oh so u do get rejection letters? thats awesome (well not really but!) coz i was thinking that a mighta got an email but accidently deleted it or somethin but i couldnt find anything lol. good luck every1!!!

Mixy

HSC
Velox: Yeah I managed to get all 7s for my subjects for first semester (which I think are HDs)

modezero

HSC
The reason why the slots filled up so quickly was because there was a glitch in the emailing system.

You were meant to get the emails on Friday but only some people got them, and they obviously took the better time slots.

lala2

Banned
HSC
There was a glitch in the system last year--two people double-booked, forcing one person out into the January rounds.

lanyon

HSC
wow only 1 or 2 from our school got interviews, but alot who applied had ests of 99. For the guys who got an interview, what was your uai estimate??

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Congrats guys, it's good to see some BoS members scoring interviews. Try not to stress too much and best of luck with them. Hopefully I'll see some of you in lectures/tuts next year.

Juvenile Jess

HSC
i havn't recieved an acceptance or rejection letter either and im not a rural student.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)