UNSW LAT results discussion! (1 Viewer)

Sherlock

HSC
N/A
Didn't do well either. 60. I agree with you - we should be able to see the marking rubric to know where we went wrong. Oh well. Good luck next year, I hope you get in. :)

bunnykun

HSC
I did horribly too, i remember seeing somewhere that UNSW won't release their marking criteria?? How are we supposed to improve :( I saw some Bosers get really good results, can they pls share their wisdom with us LOL

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't let one exam let you down guys-internal transfers are not that hard, even if you don't make it the first round, you do well in first year undergraduate-get 75 and above and give yourself a competitive chance to achieve internal transfer (and getting distinction + is not that hard in first year if you put in the effort)-don't let one exam define your chances or suitability of getting into law.

si2136

HSC
N/A
I did bad lol

Always next year, I thought I did it well

FortheAtar26

HSC
Don't let one exam let you down guys-internal transfers are not that hard, even if you don't make it the first round, you do well in first year undergraduate-get 75 and above and give yourself a competitive chance to achieve internal transfer (and getting distinction + is not that hard in first year if you put in the effort)-don't let one exam define your chances or suitability of getting into law.
You still need the LAT and they consider itt

HLS

HSC
N/A
I got a LAT score of 72; what are my chances of getting a uni offer (running on the assumption my ATAR is a-okay)?

si2136

HSC
N/A
I got a LAT score of 72; what are my chances of getting a uni offer (running on the assumption my ATAR is a-okay)?
Since this is the first year this has happened, no one knows.

Jakulore

HSC
What does everyone think is considered a 'high' score?

falances

HSC
I think results were released yesterday. Go on the acer website and log in. It should be there for you to 'View Results' :)

Orwell

HSC
But doesn't that mean you waste a couple months/year?

I don't know how a transfer works :S

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

step 1: go to a shit tier uni like WSU, UTS, UOW, USYD and pick an easy subject - doesnt matter what it is
step 2: study and get 75 wam+ to transfer into UNSW law
step 3: ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
step 4: profit

jwc123

HSC
N/A
77/100 79th percentile. Hoping to just get 95 atar. Think I have a chance?

Last edited:

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

If you transfer internally successfully, you will not waste a single month/year of your degree. You graduate at the same time but you just end up doing more law subjects later in your degree whilst normally they will be more spread out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)