• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UNSW Law LAT Test Tutoring (1 Viewer)

Jaffna2145

HSC
Hi, My son is in year 12 and looking to start preparations for the LAT test. Please could you contact to discuss more about the lesson times, prices, and structures? Thank you!

futuremewillbeproud

HSC
Hi everyone!

I recently completed the LAT (2023) in Year 11 and received a 98/100 in the 99th percentile. I have 3 years of private tutoring experience and will be offering sessions on how to prepare for the LAT, with tips and tricks. However I will have limited availability so if you are interested, please DM me as soon as possible for further details.

The LAT is a test composed of essay writing and judges your capacity in English, however proficiency in the subject will not guarantee a good result. From my personal experience, skills of critical thinking and creativity are incredibly important in receiving those top scores, which can be practised and polished.

I wish everyone the best of luck in there preparations and I hope I can help some of you out.

Rebecca
Hi Rebecca,
I am also in Year 12 and want to prepare for LAT. How much is tutoring? Can you share any tips and details?

jessica_mckenzie

HSC
Hi, I took the LAT in Year 11 and scored 98/100.

Success in the LAT is primarily determined by the strength of your written English. Refining this skillset takes time, so it’s perfect that you’re prepared to start now. My strategy will help you quickly and effectively understand and apply the theory of argumentation, which will prove incredibly valuable throughout your schooling and adult life.

The LAT is also a test of your exam technique. An obvious example is that titling your pieces is mandatory. I forgot to, which likely prevented me from getting full marks! But there are various other flags you’ll want to drop for the markers in your arguments. I can help you cover your bases and be as well prepared as humanly possible for the exam.

I’m happy to answer questions: please feel free to message me. I graduated in 2019 with an ATAR of 99.5 and will be studying Law at university next year. I offer tutoring in Sydney and online tutoring. :)

Edit: I have a few 2021 tutoring spots left if anyone is interested! I have lots of experience and resources to share, having tutored over 10 students for their LAT exams.
Hi my LAT test is coming up in 6 days, i've written a practice paper response and I was wondering if we could do a couple sessions to check over and see how im going?
Thank you very much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)