UNSW MEDICINE / 99.4 ATAR – UMAT, MATHS (4U), ENGLISH (Adv), PHYSICS TUTORING (1 Viewer)

Maldini92

HSC
Hello, my name is Kelvin Leung. I graduated from James Ruse in 2009 and am now about to start my first year in Medicine at UNSW. I would love to offer my services to current year 12 students.

Here is a short summary of my credentials and services:

English Advanced - 95
Maths Ext 1 - 95
Maths Ext 2 - 94 (No longer taking students)
Physics - 90

ATAR - 99.40

HSC Students

• Lessons are at my home in Castle Hill / Cherrybrook or at my local libraries. (Pennant Hills and Castle Hill Libraries) (This is negotiable)
  • I charge $30 an hour for any of the above Year 12 subjects. I also accept group tuition of 2 students at a rate of $45 an hour.
  • I have a numerous amount of past papers, class notes and other resources for ALL of these subjects.
  • I am flexible on tuition schedules although i highly recommend we do at least 1 lesson a week.
  • At the end of each lesson, i will provide you with some homework which i expect you to attempt. I have found this to be the most effective way of remembering some of the things we already go through in class.

Email: kelvin.leung92@gmail.com
Mobile: 0403001383

Cheers,
-Kelvin

EDIT: I am no longer taking any Ext 2 Maths or UMAT Students, however I am still taking students for other subjects.

Last edited:

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I highly recommend Kelvin as a tutor to potential students. He is a determined and hard working tutor who can pass his knowledge on to others effectively.

jizzinmypants

HSC
I'm a current tutor at Prior Education in Chatswood who graduated from James Ruse in 2009 and I had numerous study sessions with this guy. Although I ended up getting a slightly higher atar of 99.45, he helped me out plenty of times by explaining maths and physics concepts to me when I had a bit of a problem. Also he's a machine at umat papers as seen by his 98th percentile.

Last edited:

zaefr

HSC
highly knowledgeable, very friendly and very helpful. definitely recommended for tuition :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)