UNSW Medicine (1 Viewer)

HSC
SB: 2
BHHS: 3
NSB: 1
JR: 16-17
SG: 7

I guess the rest must come from all other private/non-selective public schools right? If so, it might be easier to get in from non-selective public school.
where'd u get those numbers? And what the heck sydney girls that many?

Wizjaro

HSC
Actually 7 people from baulko made it to UNSW med last year. No offence but often times Greninja will say something about Baulko which is usually inaccurate. I mean its pretty obvious its wrong considering Baulko was ranked 2nd last year so you'd recon a decent chunk made it.

Qeru

HSC
Actually 7 people from baulko made it to UNSW med last year. No offence but often times Greninja will say something about Baulko which is usually inaccurate. I mean its pretty obvious its wrong considering Baulko was ranked 2nd last year so you'd recon a decent chunk made it.
Ive also heard it was 3 people. Ranking is based only on atar (not ucat nor interview) so doesn't have as much meaning as people think.

Wizjaro

HSC
I asked someone currently in the course. Who went Baulko, and they said there were 7 in their year. I really doubt they wouldn't know who in their med cohort went baulko and who didn't.

idkkdi

HSC
the battle of the oranges for accurate data.
who's whipping out an actual screenshot lol

idkkdi

HSC
I asked someone currently in the course. Who went Baulko, and they said there were 7 in their year. I really doubt they wouldn't know who in their med cohort went baulko and who didn't.
there's also people who reapply to med.

another possibility is getting in 2nd/3rd round, and the school not getting that data.

Wizjaro

HSC
the battle of the oranges for accurate data.
who's whipping out an actual screenshot lol
Lmao that'd be funny ngl, but I can only say what I've heard. Additionally, Greninja has posted wrong information before so...

Qeru

HSC
I guess once 2020 annual report comes out is the only way to truly confirm.

HSC
do you know around how many people get 99.95 last year in a school like baulko?

s97127

HSC
@black.mamba, you are the 2nd person i know who got into medicine at Usyd with 99.9 (the other person is Hunter from Hurlstone). So Usyd does not require students to have 99.95 anymore? I also know a few students failing to get in with 99.95 as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)