UNSW Multiple Criteria Entry (1 Viewer)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
hey anyone applying for that this year...i have for computer engineering and i got no idea how they r gonna do it...any1 can got an idea?

gman03

HSC
aaaman said:
hey anyone applying for that this year...i have for computer engineering and i got no idea how they r gonna do it...any1 can got an idea?
why have you chosen computer engineering?

aaaman

Banned
HSC
gman03 said:
why have you chosen computer engineering?
The main reason why I have selected the field of Computer Engineering to be because my interests and determination to study the hardware and software aspects are extremely heavily and the time I spend on them is passionate and at times obsessive but passion is the key to achieve success in a career. Also, my ranking in software reflects my determination of to succeed in that engineering field.

gman03

HSC
aaaman said:
The main reason why I have selected the field of Computer Engineering to be because my interests and determination to study the hardware and software aspects are extremely heavily and the time I spend on them is passionate and at times obsessive but passion is the key to achieve success in a career. Also, my ranking in software reflects my determination of to succeed in that engineering field.
That is quite a good answer. Recite that if they ask you such question.

A note: Computer Engineering is also heavy on mathematics (you ought to know the MAths Ext 2 stuff by the end of first year). Be prepare to level up your mathematics skills.

Good luck! ;)

ace

is retired
HSC
Every eng degree makes you take math1131 or 1141 or some variant. Which is basically 4 unit maths to some extent.

But yeah, as comp eng progresses there is alot of math that is in the program. Be aware of it, don't let it be seen as a negative though.

Good luck in your choices.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
my father is a maths teacher but im very lazy since high skool keeps repeating the same shit and i wanna learn new things. so i wont be that worst off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)