UNSW on-campus accommodation (1 Viewer)

Aussie2016

HSC
N/A
I'm a soon-to-be international student, and I'm thinking about living on campus to make the move easier. I was wondering if you could recommend a good on-campus accommodation? I prefer self-catered accommodation. I've been considering UNSW Village, but it's kind of expensive.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I know people who live at New College, New College Village and the Village - I can ask around.

In the mean time, have a looksee at the first two I mentioned.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Sydney is a very expensive city to live in, expect to have around 30k a year in spending money if you are living on campus.

Benefit of campus is that food is paid for, you can find roomates at flatmates.com.au or similar sites where you can get cheaper accommodation.

All the rooms in college and village are self contained so you're not sharing a room with anyone.

D94

HSC
N/A
Sydney is a very expensive city to live in, expect to have around 30k a year in spending money if you are living on campus.

Benefit of campus is that food is paid for, you can find roomates at flatmates.com.au or similar sites where you can get cheaper accommodation.

All the rooms in college and village are self contained so you're not sharing a room with anyone.
Not all. There are rooms for couples, but also if you want to share with someone else in a 'couples' room, then that's an available option as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)