UNSW or USYD for commerce? (1 Viewer)

pigyar

HSC
I am thinking of doing commerce next year, do people generally reckon it is better to go to UNSW or USYD?

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
UNSW is considered a better uni for the business aspect
BUT...consider which one is easier to get to and all that kinda stuff because UNSW is annoying if you dont live near it. Then again tonnes of people do it.

Good luck :)

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
I agree with zdzislaw. Apparently UNSW is better than USYD for business, but honestly, there isnt that big a gap between them, so its not like choosing between UNSW and UWS or like the university of central queensland. Therefore you should the one which is more convenient and the uni you like more as a whole.

I'm [hopefully] going to UNSW because its a 15 minute walk from my house. :p
My brother goes to UTS, and although he likes it as a uni, he cant stand the bus trip there and back (can be up to an hour at peak times), esp. when there is a uni so close. But I guess 1 hour is shorter than a lot of other people

jannny

HSC
it doesnt really matter, just make sure u choose them over uws. Oh and in the matter of convenience, I choose USYD. But as others said, they're really close in terms of quality + reputation

-Anfernee-

HSC
midifile said:
I , so its not like choosing between UNSW and UWS or like the university of central queensland. Therefore you should the one which is more convenient and the uni you like more as a whole.

hahaha...lol

pigyar

HSC
lol, so it seems UNSW is slightly better. I am also wondering the difference in their international reputation ie which uni is better known internationally? (Since i am aiming for internation commerce)

Thanks

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Zarathustra said:
89x buses take no more than 15-20 mins from UNSW to the city during peak times, how can you live near UNSW and yet it takes 1hr to get into the city?
Walking to bus stop + waiting for bus + bus is not UTS bus so does not go directly to UTS but a really stupid route + bus is not express so stops everywhere + traffic + walking to UTS from bus stop

I agree that it is shit that it takes that long to get into the city. Normally it only takes me about 30 mins, but then I am catching a different bus and it is not normally at peak time. Plus that is only at bad times, normally it is less than 1 hour

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)