UNSW or USYD (1 Viewer)

HSC
darkwolfzx said:
Then why do I keep seeing so many peopel doing it?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
That's why I'm doing it anyway.
(Assuming you were referring to commerce).

If you meant Civil Engineering, it's one of, if not the most useful profession to have in the modern society. You can get employed for huge amounts of money in any country, in any city as a civil engineer.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Supermodified said:
fucking lol

You have got to be kidding me.

Chemical Engineering: Fucking Lame
Commerce: Even worse
Aeronautical Engineering..
3unitz said:
good luck getting a job @ NASA
Owned.

Your studying 4 years so you can learn how to correctly fire a piece of metal in the air?

Edit: lol

drewbrow1

(Ninja)
HSC
I'm doing civil at unsw, no complaints. Teaching and facilities are great. You can either go hard, learn heaps and become mega-employable, or cruise through on passes and credits with minimal understanding (and still get a good job...) There's a good exchange program too if you're in the mood for adventure. I've heard good things from people at UTS too, maybe go that way if you're into the one year of work experience in the middle. I'd rather finish earlier though, it's not like any civil student is going to have a hard time finding a job. Don't know about usyd.

Science double is more something you'd do for personal gratification and curiosity than as a career move, especially with such a vocation-specific degree as civil. There isn't really a lot of overlap on content. Useful vocation-friendly eng/sci doubles might be mechanical & material science or electrical & physics or enviromental & biology.

jannny

HSC
" There are always jobs for good engineers"

doesnt matter which uni u go to, but if ur shit then ur shit

Trajan

HSC
jannny said:
"

doesnt matter which uni u go to, but if ur shit then ur shit

Haha.......................No truer words have ever been posted!!

Supermodified

HSC
Omium said:
Aeronautical Engineering..

Owned.

Your studying 4 years so you can learn how to correctly fire a piece of metal in the air?

Edit: lol
I'm not the one announcing how awesome my degree is, and how it's better than others, so I don't see how I got owned. If you fail to see the irony in having both 'get a life' and 'do commerce' in the same sentence, you are asian.

I chose my degree because it seemed interesting, not because I'm a sad asian cunt who wants to make money and make their parents happy.

You're studying 5 years so you can mix chemicals together and count? Yeah, I can make stupid generalisations too. You must be a real asset to the Engineering and Commerce faculties.

Go die.

3unitz said:
good luck getting a job @ NASA
I've never wanted to work there in my entire life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)