UNSW or UTS, that is the question... (1 Viewer)

micuzzo

HSC
Other peoples opinions don't matter, just do all the research on the pros and cons of each and make up your own fucking mind.
settle grettle.... im trying to find the pros n cons thru others opinions.... so y did u leave uts???

Takuto

HSC
Other peoples opinions don't matter, just do all the research on the pros and cons of each and make up your own fucking mind.
+5 million

fark just decide yourself, everyone has diff tastes, situations, go through different experiences and meet different people regardless of whether they went same uni or are even doing same course/classes/area/race. ur asking and trying to base a decision on anecdotal opinions/evidence that have a 0.0000001% chance of being the same as urs. i guarantee theres equal amounts of ppl that like/hate their uni, also asking for someones opinion like Uncle, wtf. that guy tries hard to be but isnt even funny and obviously biased since hasnt been to both unis.

it sounds like u like and want to go, and are going to ultimately choose UNSW, so just go with that and stop wasting peoples time. it also seems like ur just looking for cons of UTS to make you feel better.

Last edited:

micuzzo

HSC
+5 million

fark just decide yourself, everyone has diff tastes, situations, go through different experiences and meet different people regardless of whether they went same uni or are even doing same course/classes/area/race. ur asking and trying to base a decision on anecdotal opinions/evidence that have a 0.0000001% chance of being the same as urs. i guarantee theres equal amounts of ppl that like/hate their uni, also asking for someones opinion like Uncle, wtf. that guy tries hard to be but isnt even funny and obviously biased since hasnt been to both unis.

it sounds like u like and want to go, and are going to ultimately choose UNSW, so just go with that and stop wasting peoples time. it also seems like ur just looking for cons of UTS to make you feel better.
ahh no...

im not looking for cons of uts... im looking for some advice as i have not been to uni before and this is going to be a big decision for me... n yes it will b my own decision - not others...

im only wasting ur time if u care to read the thread and reply meaninglessly.. if ur not happy dont reply

sinophile

HSC
N/A
On one hand, you get a scholarship and work experience at UTS.

On the other, prestige, possibly better teaching and one year of your youth saved.

Which would be viewed more favourably by an employer? I'd say go to UTS, because you'll be able to get a better job right off the bat, rather than save a year and get stuck in crappier position. IMO.

Takuto

HSC
Don't listen to him, he's silly.
as opposed to someone who hasn't even been to a uni and reiiterates generic info that has been mentioned 100 times in this thread.

opinions are pretty much useless and will NOT help you make a decision properly. all the objective info has already been presented, there's really no point of wanting subjective/anecdotal evidence when everyone will find that their experience at each uni is unique. basing your choice on them is just retarded (especially since as you say, its a 'big decision').

just choose the one you like more. 'went to UTS and was not impressed', so just go to UNSW, its as simple as that if you think you won't like UTS, you probably won't.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)