Unsw Or Uts (1 Viewer)

ace

is retired
HSC
Pace_T said:
and hopefully he/she has chosen uts so that means there's one less fucker infesting the already overpopulated shitty uni :)
look at your sig "commerce at unsw" and your post. Put 2 and 2 together. I think you've implied something you might want to retract. :)

HSC
ouch someone doesnt like unsw, i personally enjoy the fresh air of horse shit when driving my car up high street

Pace_T

HSC
ace said:
look at your sig "commerce at unsw" and your post. Put 2 and 2 together. I think you've implied something you might want to retract. :)
nah i wont. lol. but i still think i shouldve gone to usyd though. maybe its just that the grass looks greener on the other side..
it IS overpopulated. my tutes are fucking packed to the max. and the walkways are always heaps busy. maybe its just my faculty or something. eng seemed a lot better when i did some of that.

ace

is retired
HSC
Pace_T said:
nah i wont. lol. but i still think i shouldve gone to usyd though. maybe its just that the grass looks greener on the other side..
it IS overpopulated. my tutes are fucking packed to the max. and the walkways are always heaps busy. maybe its just my faculty or something. eng seemed a lot better when i did some of that.
It's the faculty. Commerce is quite full. Full doesn't equate to shit. Commerce is in demand everywhere, so yeah full everywhere.

You think the grass looks greener, until you experience it. Then you realise the so called "grass is greener on the other side" is a pit of fire compared to the relative serenity of UNSW.

Tired

HSC
If it is such a pressing choice why not just transfer after one year to the other uni, and if you dont like it, transfer back.
No regrets and you wont die wondering. - as long as you are allowed to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)