UNSW Pictures (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
In this Thread post any UNSW related pictures.

I don't know how to post stuff up normally so im just linking to an attachment :)

My first pic is of GOLD.

(meh its some rock from the Biomed building)

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Oh, Don't post pictures off the internet, just pics you've taken

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
shit, i snapped a pic of Milan Pahor in O-Week, was gonna share here but i deleted from my fone a while ago >.<

He had short hair and not much beard, lol.

HSC
Haha I've seen that before, and I knew people would take photos of it. Do you think it's so new international students don't try standing on the bowl (since many would be used to squat toilets)?

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

picture not taken by omie jay
of course not, because its not still in the camera album in my fone. why am i saying still, it was never there in the first place, because i didnt take that pic with my camera fone, aint that right?
Haha I've seen that before, and I knew people would take photos of it. Do you think it's so new international students don't try standing on the bowl (since many would be used to squat toilets)?
i know pakistan (meaning india also) have squatters, which are highly uncomfortable to use, but are used in a 'squatting' fashion, but im pretty sure that they know how to use regular toilets too...

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Ha, awesome.

One of these days im going to chuck an all nighter at UNSW.

Does anybody know any good places to sleep ?

Last edited:
HSC
From what one of the security dudes said, the crime rate on upper campus is exorbiantly higher than lower campus.

Sleep in law building

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
From what one of the security dudes said, the crime rate on upper campus is exorbiantly higher than lower campus.

Sleep in law building
Last year i left my bag outisde a toilet in the squarehouse.

When i came back my bag was emptied out.

They considered taking my Physics textbook, however they left it around 5 metres away from my bag.

Idiots.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
i accidentally left my folder in a corner at the red centre last year. When I went back to get it half an hour later someone had stolen most of my lecture slides and other important documents related to my assignments.

don't leave stuff unattended anywhere at unsw.

and since I live here I can chuck all nighters on campus and wake up at 8.55 to go to my 9am lecture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)