• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UNSW pix (2 Viewers)

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
I remember when before they built the walkway. It was better in my opinion, there was a lot more grass and it seemed more relaxing. Maybe it was because I was a lot younger back then.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Conspirocy said:
nah seriously, why is there a door going out on the top level?
It's probably because we chose to go another way from where UTS is now.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
These pictures are all good, but there's so much more room for images that are rarely seen at campus. I mean like, why bother taking a photo of a well known library building when there are angles on campus that are rarely ever captured, like around the Morven Brown building looking toward the library or summat. The library looks bloody massive outside of Esmes as you walk towards it.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
These pictures are all good, but there's so much more room for images that are rarely seen at campus. I mean like, why bother taking a photo of a well known library building when there are angles on campus that are rarely ever captured, like around the Morven Brown building looking toward the library or summat. The library looks bloody massive outside of Esmes as you walk towards it.
Yeah. It's been on my to-do list for a while... When I have time....

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Whoever made the decision to put the UNSW letters on the top of the library needs to be given some kind of massive recognition. A small addition like that made such a huge difference. I'm serious, it looks like a totally different (and 1000 times better) building with UNSW at the top. Awesome.

Pity Applied Science hasn't improved with age like the rest of the uni has.

gman03

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Whoever made the decision to put the UNSW letters on the top of the library needs to be given some kind of massive recognition. A small addition like that made such a huge difference. I'm serious, it looks like a totally different (and 1000 times better) building with UNSW at the top. Awesome.

Pity Applied Science hasn't improved with age like the rest of the uni has.
Isn't that what they are doing now? Same to the Chemistry building?

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I'll show you some images of Uni that are rarely seen. Ever been to the ventelation shafts in the Bioscience building? I'm going to take pictures of things around uni that are never seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)