• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UNSW Potential Graduand Identifier (1 Viewer)

lucky8star

HSC
Hi guys,

Was wondering if I can ask you a question. I have this problem. I'm not sure if all of you received this email about a graduand identifier on myunsw, but you can check if your graduation status under Graduation Details. Well I know I am due to graduate by the end of this semester and under Graduate Details it says" no graduations status".

I filled out that online form as it said in the email, and also went into ASB Student Centre (I am a Commerce student). This lady there told me... have u filled out the form? u wont get any confirmation from us. you wont get any emails from us regarding your issue. u will just have to wait and see on july 14. She wasnt accomodating at all, come to think of it she was quite mean about it.

Well, I am basically FREAKKKING OUT. I feel like I dont have anyone to ask since my friends are not due to graduate. :'(

Anyone in the same boat?!!

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Hi guys,

Was wondering if I can ask you a question. I have this problem. I'm not sure if all of you received this email about a graduand identifier on myunsw, but you can check if your graduation status under Graduation Details. Well I know I am due to graduate by the end of this semester and under Graduate Details it says" no graduations status".

I filled out that online form as it said in the email, and also went into ASB Student Centre (I am a Commerce student). This lady there told me... have u filled out the form? u wont get any confirmation from us. you wont get any emails from us regarding your issue. u will just have to wait and see on july 14. She wasnt accomodating at all, come to think of it she was quite mean about it.

Well, I am basically FREAKKKING OUT. I feel like I dont have anyone to ask since my friends are not due to graduate. :'(

Anyone in the same boat?!!
Send them an email. ugbusiness@unsw.edu.au (i think)

And you're right. ASB student centre staff are all fucking cunts.

lucky8star

HSC
Thanks. But apparantly they arent using that anymore. :(. Its all online via their site. I just feel crap, since i got to start my graduate position in june and so must graduate by end of this semester. I know my subjects iv done and am doing this sem are correct. :'(

Lydia_88

HSC
Did you check this?

'Students expecting to graduate in the August-October 2010 round of ceremonies will be able to view their Graduation Status on Monday 17 May. Status should be 'Potential'.

Once records have been checked, students who have been confirmed for Semester 1 2010 as having satisfied the requirements of their program will be updated to 'Awarded' from Thursday, 15 July, after the release of results.'

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
You might have to just wait til the 15th of July and see what happens. There isn't much you can do now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)