UNSW Preparation Program (UNSW Prep) or SIBT (1 Viewer)

cupcake0600

HSC
I need some advice for my uni preferences because i honestly do not know which uni i would want to go to. I was planning to go to SIBT in MacQ for business, although the institution is around $10K per year which is expensive, or i could apply for the UNSW prep program for Australian School of Business - Commerce which i was eligible. Which option would be best?

cupcake0600

HSC
Isn't the prep program @ UNSW even more expensive? From what I've heard, it's 30k?
Im not really sure, but from what the website says, 'UNSW Prep is fully funded by the Australian Government so for the first few subjects of your degree you pay no fees,' but students need to pay $273 per year.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't know about the fees then, but you def. have to pay that SA fee, which is a fee that contributes to the services at the uni. You can also HECS that fee if you would like.
Im not really sure, but from what the website says, 'UNSW Prep is fully funded by the Australian Government so for the first few subjects of your degree you pay no fees,' but students need to pay $273 per year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)