UNSW releases portfolio offer (1 Viewer)

Do you think you will get the offer?

• Yes--confidently

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No I am not good enough

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

No surprises

HSC
Hello Anyone submitted their portfolio for the first round? As the website said the conditional offer will be released tomorrow...
Just starting this thread to share the happiness and sadness(uh) if anyone get the offer or not, tomorrow.

I AM MANIFESTING. If I can get the offer then I only need a 70 atar to go unsw...so I can start slacking off lol.

band6yesplease

HSC
Hello Anyone submitted their portfolio for the first round? As the website said the conditional offer will be released tomorrow...
Just starting this thread to share the happiness and sadness(uh) if anyone get the offer or not, tomorrow.

I AM MANIFESTING. If I can get the offer then I only need a 70 atar to go unsw...so I can start slacking off lol.
NO SLACKING OFF!!!!! Goodluck tho sis let us know how u go

qldbulls

HSC
Does anyone know if we still need to make a UAC application to accept the early offer? I’m guessing no but just in case

Bubble_pop2000

HSC
Still nothing back?? I’m so nervous! I applied through portfolio though so I’m not sure if that’s different

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
I just got my offer this morning! But I applied for Gateway so maybe Portfolio releases at a different time?
hey how did gateway go?? my year 11 report sucks and idk if i’ll get an offer next year for gateway 😭

No surprises

HSC
for architecture??? i still havent gotten an email
Idk but my friend who applied to interior design haven't got her offer yet... I applied for city planning so probably a bit later in today for architecture in general?

aulinia

HSC
hey how did gateway go?? my year 11 report sucks and idk if i’ll get an offer next year for gateway 😭
Hey! I definitely understand where you’re coming from - my Year 12 performance was much stronger than Year 11 and I was hesitant to apply because I doubted I’d even get in, and it was the same case with a lot of my friends, and we still got offers! You get to choose two preferences, so even if the course you want has a high ATAR requirement, you can choose a second “backup” similar one, so you get an offer regardless. Obviously you’ll strive to do better in HSC to get into your first preference, but having something to fall back on just in case is really helpful. I highly recommend applying anyway. You also get benefits and support so I think it’s worth it. Good luck for next year! :)

constexpr

HSC
yea, i got the portfolio entry offer today for comp sci/engineering, 83 atar entry requirement now

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Hey! I definitely understand where you’re coming from - my Year 12 performance was much stronger than Year 11 and I was hesitant to apply because I doubted I’d even get in, and it was the same case with a lot of my friends, and we still got offers! You get to choose two preferences, so even if the course you want has a high ATAR requirement, you can choose a second “backup” similar one, so you get an offer regardless. Obviously you’ll strive to do better in HSC to get into your first preference, but having something to fall back on just in case is really helpful. I highly recommend applying anyway. You also get benefits and support so I think it’s worth it. Good luck for next year! :)
thank you so much!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)