UNSW Scientia Scholarships (1 Viewer)

tyrone97

HSC
https://scholarships.online.unsw.ed...larship_details?p_scholarship_specific_id=102

So the website above says that the scholarship is awarded to students with 99.90 atar, but with the caveat: "The Scholarship is available to students in most programs. However, only a very limited number of scholarships may be available to students enrolling in the Medicine (BMed MD) program" . Does anyone who does UNSW med, or know anyone that does UNSW med, know what this "limited number" actually is? And against what criteria does UNSW discriminate between the med students who achieved this atar to determine whether or not they are eligible?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

mirachael

HSC
Why are you asking about UNSW med when you want to be a police officer?
Jokes aside, I know someone last year who got 99.95 and 96 umat and didn't get the scholarship. As far as i know they only give 1 or 2 scholarships a year and you really need to be the best of the best to get it. Honestly your chances look slim
If you want money, why don't you tutor people with your first in state physics?

tyrone97

HSC
Why are you asking about UNSW med when you want to be a police officer?
Jokes aside, I know someone last year who got 99.95 and 96 umat and didn't get the scholarship. As far as i know they only give 1 or 2 scholarships a year and you really need to be the best of the best to get it. Honestly your chances look slim
If you want money, why don't you tutor people with your first in state physics?
Oh wow thats a bummer...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)