UNSW Sem 1 Final Exams Thread (1 Viewer)

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Tbh for many programs, DN WAM is more than sufficient to give you a wide range of jobs provided that you have some solid experience and background going into the job market. I only aim for more because I'd want to prove it to myself that I enjoyed and learned a lot in that course more than anything else.

In saying that, I'm wouldn't be too fussed as long as I can maintain a standard up to my previous performances at the least.
think i have good chance at hovering around DN WAM, unless the lower second year math courses scale me down, surprises me tho that not many people in Edu care much about WAM, only passing, gonna fk them up later in the practicals..

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Nah it's because you didn't get any D cups
Let alone any cup
at the time, yes

now is different :(

think i have good chance at hovering around DN WAM, unless the lower second year math courses scale me down, surprises me tho that not many people in Edu care much about WAM, only passing, gonna fk them up later in the practicals..
are you a math ed student?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Ohhhhhhh never met any of you guys before, wow

I had a chat with Doust and he said that the lower courses in 2nd and 3rd year are contrasted to the higher ones so most math ed students have WAMs in the 60s

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Ohhhhhhh never met any of you guys before, wow

I had a chat with Doust and he said that the lower courses in 2nd and 3rd year are contrasted to the higher ones so most math ed students have WAMs in the 60s
yeah not many of us doing that combo, only like 10 in my year.

Damn pretty shit guess i just have to study more to keep wam high...

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;)

as we used to say in second year: "D grades get D cups" and then we realised that doesn't really make sense in terms of bra sizing so we dropped it because it's wrong

I sorta agree

My WAM is at a solid DN level but I want to keep it as high as possible and any shortfall can be like, "Sorry, was doing one of my 4642626 awesome extra-curriculars" and that makes up for it
reminds me

i need to update my resume to include opalsoc

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
I will burn the MGMT textbook when I get home today.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Wow you fucken dungoofd pls.
to be fair

i was nursing a massive hangover friday morning

I also think I smelled like weed

not that anyone was smoking it at the party i was at

<_<

>_>

*runs away*

HSC
nothing in section 4 makes sense to me, for fins1613, and it is the main focus and all those concepts, why didn't i try throughout the year. so going to fail, like getting 5 out of 50.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
go to my exam on main campus, and there's fken people graduating omg, makes you feel shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)