Unsw textbooks (1 Viewer)

danielau

HSC
It is for this year's first semester. It clearly says at the top "Textbook Information For UNSW Session 1 2013 Is Now Available".

iTexter

HSC
Just wondering if it's worth renting textbooks. From what I gather, people don't usually use their textbooks again after the course has finished.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Rent as in... borrow from the library? If you mean that, I don't think you can get a current edition that is loanable.

You might be lucky in some cases but quite often you can't because it's in High Use (so only for 2 hours) or it cannot be loaned from the library at all.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Just wondering if it's worth renting textbooks. From what I gather, people don't usually use their textbooks again after the course has finished.
It's better renting, on most occasions you wouldn't use the textbook again. I usually borrow books for a sem from friends or friends of friends that have done the subject.

iTexter

HSC
Rent as in... borrow from the library? If you mean that, I don't think you can get a current edition that is loanable.

You might be lucky in some cases but quite often you can't because it's in High Use (so only for 2 hours) or it cannot be loaned from the library at all.
No i mean literally renting it. Found a site jekkle.com.au which allows you to rent for a

It's better renting, on most occasions you wouldn't use the textbook again. I usually borrow books for a sem from friends or friends of friends that have done the subject.
Thanks for the advice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)