Unsw to Usyd (1 Viewer)

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
hi guys,
im currently a unsw adv science student, and im looking at a transfer to radiation therapy in usyd... i heard from people that usyd takes my GPA instead of 50-50 now ey?
if so , does anyone know what kind of GPA i'll b looking at? as far as i know radiation therapy uai cut off is about 83.

thanks

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
if thats the case (which i havent heard of) then all you need is a pass average i think you need a high pass/low credit average as minimum
good luck

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
hey thanks for the quick reply, i was wondering if there r like uni transfer cut offs released anywhere?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I emailed the admission folks a day ago, and they said it was still 50/50, for my degree anyway. Perhaps you ought to email them just to make sure.

dora_18

HSC
Densuki said:
hey thanks for the quick reply, i was wondering if there r like uni transfer cut offs released anywhere?
no set "transfer cut off" is determined, every course is individual.Transfer is based on a whole number of things..obviously your past uni marks and the uai you received the year before that, but also on the number of people from yr 12 that are applying...and a whole heap of other things...
B. Applied Science(Medical radiation Science)-Radiation therapy isnt that hard to transfer into though, the uai this year was 83.10 and the year before that 83.70
you should be fine with a credit average. Some of my friends from my course are wanting to transfer into it as well....

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
thanks all, as suggested by Neb. i emailed the faculty and they replied with this

Thanks for your email.

To apply for a degree programme through the University of Sydney, you would need to apply through the normal UAC system. Applications will be assessed on your UAI, but if you were successful, you could apply for credit transfer for any relevant units studied through UNSW.

___

so...she meant 100% uai?

on another note, would any happen to know the NRSL for diagnostic and radiation? should be lower than UAI cut offs right?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)