UNSW Unipass (1 Viewer)

nahian

HSC
Hey everyone,
Does anyone know how to get the unipass for the unsw unimail??

groovejet

HSC
N/A
When you get your student card, ask for the unipass where they give you your details as a receipt. So go in person to the student centre.

wyho

HSC
N/A
hey i went to get my student card about 2 weeks ago but they only gave me the student card, but no receipt thingy... and my friend went to get his student card yesterday and he got the student and also the receipt.... where can i get my one!? i didnt know that we meant to have a unipass receipt?

wyho

HSC
N/A
wheres that? and how come they didnt inform me about it?

karoooh

HSC
Isn't your unipass the one you use to log into your student account? What's the receipt for?

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
karoooh said:
Isn't your unipass the one you use to log into your student account? What's the receipt for?
That expires, it's only a temporary one (if that's the one you made when enrolling).

They should have told you when you got your student ID that you need to pick it up (if they didn't provide you with it). To be honest I'm not sure where IT Service Desk is... I think it's in the library. Someone else will have to answer (I'm sure it won't be too hard to find on o-week anyway).

wyho

HSC
N/A
uhawww said:
That expires, it's only a temporary one (if that's the one you made when enrolling).

They should have told you when you got your student ID that you need to pick it up (if they didn't provide you with it). To be honest I'm not sure where IT Service Desk is... I think it's in the library. Someone else will have to answer (I'm sure it won't be too hard to find on o-week anyway).
but i enrolled last month overseas , and i got my student card 2 weeks ago and now im still using the same pin as the one i made a month ago....eh???

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Well they give you a chance to pick it up first :p No idea when it expires either, but make sure to pick your "new" one up.

EDIT: They should have given you a pamphlet with this information when you got your Student ID.

Last edited:

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
mm i had the temporary unipass and i got the receipt with the new password(which was hard to remember) when i got my ID card, so I logged in and changed it back to the one I had before lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)