UNSW - WiFi (1 Viewer)

Apex

HSC
Ok so i've heard the uni has WiFi. How would i go about hooking up my psp to their wifi. There would obviously be a password or something, or would i have to get the IT services to do it for me?

Also i have an nokia n97, to use the uni's wifi i guess it would be the same procedure?

jassono

HSC
Yeah the student number, zxxxxxxx and the zpass which you have to activate, its different to the unipass. So many passwords, easiest way of remembering for me, zpass needs a capital letter, lower case letter, and a number in it

dawdlex3

HSC
Guess what? I saw people playing PS3 in the main library one day last year, near the end of sem 2. =P

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Guess what? I saw people playing PS3 in the main library one day last year, near the end of sem 2. =P
Someone is finally making good use of those LCDs in the main library, I guess.

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
Ok so i've heard the uni has WiFi. How would i go about hooking up my psp to their wifi. There would obviously be a password or something, or would i have to get the IT services to do it for me?

Also i have an nokia n97, to use the uni's wifi i guess it would be the same procedure?
You can connect your PSP to the WiFi to browse the internet and play infrastructure games.
But even though the transfer rates are incredibly fast I experienced fucking DROPOUTS in a infrastructure game of Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus.
Plus the usual instant headshot faggots and cyber sexing means I stopped playing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)