UNSW's new law entry exam (1 Viewer)

janbroodryk

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know what one can expect with this test? Like the question for the essays?

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Does anyone know what one can expect with this test? Like the question for the essays?
Two essay questions revolving about how well one organizes ideas into clear and concise arguments. - Nothing to do with law.

janbroodryk

HSC
N/A
yeah but that's still really broad. The questions could be on anything. Has anyone know of similar tests that would suggest a pattern or even the kind of questions they would ask?

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
All the yes spammers
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, potentially, the future bastion of justice...

Starting to see the merits of testing potential candidates to study Law... :lol:

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, potentially, the future bastion of justice...

Starting to see the merits of testing potential candidates to study Law... :lol:
In our defence, a lack of reply from the OP created confusion as to whether it was understood that the answer to their original question was yes.
We were merely confirming that our answer was 'Yes.'; whilst demonstrating that the information imparted in the answer was peer-evaluated, hence more reliable. In fact, I would put to you that the 'yes spamming' was done purely for the sake of the OP's peace of mind and furthermore, was intended to inspire a confidence in the reliability and accuracy of the information inherent to the forums.

(yea im board lel)

mariam60

HSC
Do you need to do this exam to be accepted for law or can I still put it as my preference without the law admission exam?

si2136

HSC
N/A
Do you need to do this exam to be accepted for law or can I still put it as my preference without the law admission exam?
For UNSW, YOU NEED TO DO IT.

For USYD, Don't worry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)