• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

unwanted attention from a guy (1 Viewer)

disco

HSC
wat do you do if a guy ur not interested in makes a move on u?? Like he's totally stuck up, acts like he's all that (he aint), and tells everyone that u r his girl!!-- Loser keep dreaming!!!

Last edited:
HSC
Get out your numchucks and go 'cummere suckaaaa' and 'huaaaaaaa' and get all ninja on his ass ... if he doesn't leave you alone ... call me ... I am the master at chasing fag boys away :eek:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tell him nicely that your not interested and you just want to be/stay friends.

disco

HSC
umm... i've already told that loser that i aint interested for like the last 3 months!!! crazyhead is just too damn stubborn and full of himself to listen!!! It's like he thinks he can get his way all the time!! its so damn annoying!!! i am so close to losing it!!!

HSC
disco said:
umm... i've already told that loser that i aint interested for like the last 3 months!!! crazyhead is just too damn stubborn and full of himself to listen!!! It's like he thinks he can get his way all the time!! its so damn annoying!!! i am so close to losing it!!!

WHO IS THIS BLOODY MONGEREL!!!! He has no right to be sooooo like ugh, ya know ... use some white chick lines on dis bum

disco

HSC
yeah, ghetto... i think i shud teach him a lesson. ill knock some sense into that thick head of his!!!

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
disco said:
U already have...:cool:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i think it's blatantly obvious what you should do. '-_-

maybe... ignore him??? '-_-

HSC
disco said:
yeah, ghetto... i think i shud teach him a lesson. ill knock some sense into that thick head of his!!!
Damn straight nig, tell me if you need backup.

Buckle up your seat belts kiddies - it's kickass time

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
disco said:
wat do you do if a guy ur not interested in makes a move on u?? Like he's totally stuck up, acts like he's all that (he aint), and tells everyone that u r his girl!!-- Loser keep dreaming!!!
me in the same situation, bu the guy is just a loser. full drop kick style :S

shortie_689

HSC
omg sooo happening to me... he is stalking me messages me all the time, calls me all the time and turns up too meet me all the time its just terrible

HSC
shortie_689 said:
omg sooo happening to me... he is stalking me messages me all the time, calls me all the time and turns up too meet me all the time its just terrible
Your siggy is awesome ... F.U.C.K.E.R.S represent!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tell the guy he doesn't have enough money.

Or pretend you have STD's and start discussing them.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
disco said:
play around with him...lead him on...twirl him around your fingers...and then bring him down to humility by ripping the balls off his dignity in one quick swoop of utter public rejection.

HSC
Airness said:
play around with him...lead him on...twirl him around your fingers...and then bring him down to humility by ripping the balls off his dignity in one quick swoop of utter public rejection.
'Ripping the balls off his dignity' ... i like that

disco

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
i think it's blatantly obvious what you should do. '-_-

maybe... ignore him??? '-_-
i have tried ignoring him, but the crackhead wont get the hint!!!

disco

HSC
Airness said:
Thats a good one!!! i haven't tried that one... yet!!! muahahahaha

HSC
disco said:
i have tried ignoring him, but the crackhead wont get the hint!!!
LOL!! I'm trying to leave this place but its soo friggin hard - ms candy boob tell the fag to hit the road jack or he'll get an orange jumpsuit slapped on his ass and he'll take it in the behind by all those gay prisoner rapists

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)