UOW fucked up timetable... (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ok i log onto sols in the morning and see that commerce enrollment has been changed to 9am... thats fine.

now i log on again and see that the llb100 lecture has changed times to 1:30 monday...
check to see if i can move the lecture which i was gonna do at that time... and realsie the only other timeslot available is wednesday night time (when i have to be at work)
:argue: :chainsaw: :argue: :chainsaw: :argue: :chainsaw:

suz

HSC
Can they just change the time on us????
Crap now i'm stressin, gotta check it
can you go to a different time or are they all filled???

This really sucks

HSC
i planned to attend a lecture at that time and the only other time it is on is on wednesday night (when i work) and a day i didnt plan to go to uni

suz

HSC
Oh my god I just got the email and now I can't do history cause of this clash
Am extremely pissed

spark

Ohh I just saw that. Fuck. There's my French lecture/seminar on at the same time and there's only 3 seminars on a week (and you're required to attend all 3). What on earth do I do?!

... shiiiiit.

suz

HSC
Looks like we are all screwed the only think that doesn't clash for me is if I choose philo instead!

spark

Ok.. like I said on the other thread.. lol

I contacted the Law faculty today, and they said that the LLB100 lecture is still being finalised. We should be getting updates within the next few days so watch your SOLSmail. (Hooefully)

swangal

hopefully it switches back...otherwise i am totally screwed....i looked up the other subjects i could do instead and that one little law timetable change is going to mean ill have to go 2 uni for another day just for one hour or something - which also stuffs up my work roster etc...and im guessin there r a few otha ppl on here that r similarly stuffed up

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Email the lecturers for both subjects. Seek advice from them, they mightn't be able to offer a timetable change, but they could offer an alternative.

(Also, small question what is LLB100?)

suz

HSC
I unenrolled from history and now I got an email saying they switched it back
*good work suz!*

santaslayer

HSC
hahahaha...well that would happen to anyone who went to a uni with an online enrolment process

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Hay people who do BUS110- just a small question, in sols it says 2lec and 2Lab and you get to choose your lab time but on the main timetable list theres times for a 1hr totourial for BUS110, is that a misprint cause you dont get to choose totorials for BUS110. :p

santaslayer

HSC
haha......i dont think anyone really did mind.....only me, coz all these people are doing arts.law and theres ;like hardly any commerce students

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)