UP the DRAGONS (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
If we can beat the leaders of the comp at Suncorp, we can beat anyone anywhere.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
the eels will be much harder than the bronx, especially coming off their half a century win

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Thats true, but we're at Jubilee for that one aren't we? So at least we'll have home turf advantage.

nicksta_40

HSC
should be a cracker, a few injury concerns with cooper missing the final 20mins, creagh going off temporarily and ryles missing the game...and where did Barrett's speed come from! amazing captain's try

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
fornstar said:
hey get mander as ref again and u can win anywhere
Was going to raise the point that Mander was clearly favouring us today in his decision-making.

However, he isn't called PARRAMANDER for nothing.

That tool does anything he can to benefit the Eels. As soon as the Eels won on Friday, it became clear to Timmy that a Brisbane loss would suddenly make the minor-premiership battle wide open again.

If Tim Mander is the referee for Dragons vs Eels next week, watch for a repeat performance of Round 18. The guy is a cheat.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
On current form I would say dragons will win the comp. But it only takes 1 game to go back to their inconsistent ways.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
shortygb said:
i dont know what you got against mander, i like him myself....hehehe :D
Hehe I'd rep you for that if I still had the chance. Brilliant post.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
miss gtr said:
If my doggies cant win it this year, i'd like to see St George win, the only deserving team in the top 8 this year!
Yes, deserving. I dont knwo how theyre the only deserving side. Because they rort the cap? Seeing as they're not even first, its a pretty crappy statement. Just because shit teams like the Sharks are above you on the ladder doesn't mean you have to whinge and have a sook about it.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Hehe I'd rep you for that if I still had the chance. Brilliant post.
maders better than harrigan when it comes to the eels...i cant remember who it was against ,but when he send off a few parra players and kept giving the other team penalties. such an unfair game.

HSC
Tim Mander was a fair ref on sunday and made fair calls.
It may have looked as though mander was favouring the dragons but the truth is that Broncos were just throwing up too many errors, see Webcke go off at the crappy pass.

I hope dragons don't have to face the Storms during the finals, that would really hurt us.

Also this game coming up against the Eels i believe will be alot more tougher than the Bronco's match.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
When the Dragons are playing to their potential, or as you put it, are "on their day", there is no team in the competition that can come close.

The weekend's game against Brisbane could and should have been a 40 point victory. The amount of spilt ball on Brisbane's line, especially in the first half, was abysmal.

Hehe did anyone else find the comments from Tim Sheens after his team's win a little funny?

There's only three rounds left, the Tigers are 7 points inside the top 8, and he said, "I think it would be pretty hard for us to get knocked out of the Finals now."

Hahahaha.... I hope he was joking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)