Up the panthers! (1 Viewer)

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
I would just like to say to all roosters supporters out there...

HAHAHA!!

You all thought you were the greatest but you LOST :p

I am quite pleased with the result. :) Go the panthers.

Hopefully the Sharks can do something similar next year instead of sucking like they do now :S

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
up the roosters!
man, we played shit. not gonna lie. but it would of been a whole lot different if it werent raining

but yeah - congrats to penrith though

thing was, roosters NEVER said 'yeah we're gonna win' or anything like that... which was good

but it was a good game... but dissapointing.

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Yeah yeah, blame it on the rain...

haha, oh well, you guys had your fun last year, had to let someone else have a go. I am glad for Penrith though, John Lang had to go 18 years at the Sharks without a premiership so I think he deserved it.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I would say congrats, but because you decided to SHIT-STIR, I changed my mind.

This sucks.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Belle
Yeah yeah, blame it on the rain...

aAhhH man. thats what everyone says... just think about it will ya... who did the rain benefit?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
aAhhH man. thats what everyone says... just think about it will ya... who did the rain benefit?
Not me!! Got absolutely saturated...thanks poncho...not.

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Haha lucky, you got to go! I wish I could have gone :p

I don't think the rain benefits anyone, it must suck playing in it no matter what.

It was a great game though.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC

I don't think the rain benefits anyone, it must suck playing in it no matter what.
yeah man roosters couldnt play like they do.. ah but who cares! not gonna bloody let this get to me...

yeah the game was good - it was better going home and watching it on video... could actually see what was going on clearly

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Hehe don't let it get to you...at least your team is good enough to make the grand final, that's an achievement in itself...
My team didn't even make the eight...WITH the australian coach :) We suck so hard at the moment. Be proud of them for making it most of the way.

And yeah, sometimes TV is better...can't beat the atmosphere out there but the comfort of home is good too.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC

My team didn't even make the eight...WITH the australian coach :) We suck so hard at the moment. Be proud of them for making it most of the way.
yeah i keep on thinking that... he's the australian coach - and they always win.. but with the sharks, he's like a different coach... whats the deal?

thats odd... kangaroos announced :)

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
As much as I can't STAND Chris Anderson...I think it's something to do with the team.

I mean, John Lang didn't win anything in 18 years with them but within two years at Penrith he's got them from second last to winning premierships. And Chris Anderson is the Australian coach but he can't win more than three games in a season with the Sharks.

I figure that the fact that we've lost 99% of our good players since he came probably doesn't help either...look where Preston Campbell is now and we got stuck with fricking Kimmorley! I don't get that. Go figure.

The Kangaroos team is pretty good (yay for Phil Bailey :)), but one thing I don't understand...Preston Campbell got shoved for Brett Kimmorley...? The halfback from the premiers as opposed to the halfback from the team who came second last? That makes no sense. Lots of Roosters and Panthers though, which is good.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah wingys there so im happy... yeah i was surprised with campbell... isnt kimmorley injured?

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
He got his balls hit a while back but I think he's ok now... they probably wouldn't name him if he was injured.

But then again, everyone with power in the NRL seems to think that the sun shines out his ass (like joey johns...that annoys me) so maybe they'll play him even if he is injured. Preston is way better though, I don't understand the reasoning at all...he never gets a chance.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
preston campbell is a totally different player to kimmorly. kimmorly is more of a playmaker than campbell is which is what the team needs with johns gone. Campbell is a dynamic line breaker but they already have lockyer and minichello for that job. Good to see Richard Villisanti chosen in the aussie squad too, no doubt the number 1 prop in the world this year!

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
mm... I guess you're right, but he must be useful when you consider his team won the comp. Kimmorley just hasn't been on target this year, so I thought it would be the time to give someone else a go. But meh, as long as we win, I don't really care who's in the team :)

Shifty_k9

I agree that Kimmorley hasnt been on target this year, I was suprised to see him chosen over Sherwin. Sherwin has had a blinder of a season, but did he get selected, no. Tell me why?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, as much as I hate the Bulldogs, Sherwin definitely should have been chosen over Kimmorley.

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
Chris anderson is a tool.

He cannot take a loss and for the past few years he has been bagging out the roosters because we keep beating the sharks (3 time in like 2 months last year). he has called the roosters cheats on many occasions and badmouthed everyone at the club and like so many, said we didnt deserve the 2002 premiership. He started whining saying that the roosters gang tackling tactics has created a more defensive game and a worse game to watch for fans, but in reality 2003 has been one of the most successful season in the history of nrl.

obviously he is not a great coach considering how bad the sharks have been going. sure the roos keep winning but when you get the top nrl players from australia and pitch them against teams around the world, well they should win with any one acting as coach. They win because they are the elite players not because of great leadership.

Chris anderson is just such a mook, and i have no respect for him whatsoever, i think he should get sacked from australian coaching duties and needs a good slap in the face.

sorry for that rant, but someone raised the name Chris Anderson and i well, ihe deserves to get the shit kicked outta him :p

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Don't be sorry Macccca, I go for the Sharks and I completely agree :) I've always thought he was a tosser, he never admits that his team could lose because they/he sucks, it's always the other team cheating, the rain, the ground, the club bosses, etc etc...

But no-one at the Sharks is game enough to get rid of him, because apparently 'he has a plan to get the Sharks a premiership'... which of course is working wonders at the moment...

And I agree about the Australian team too, it's made up of the best players in the country (apart from Kimmorley :p) and they would do well no matter who was coach.

Give me John Lang any day, he is fifty times the coach Anderson will ever be.

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Oh, and I'd pick Sherwin over Kimmorley any day... in fact I'd pick half the players in the NRL over him :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)