Upcoming physics trials (1 Viewer)

_deloso

HSC
If anyone need any help, I'm more than happy to help you with any questions.
and best of luck for everyone!

Option topic: Astrophysics

Last edited:

clry

HSC
Okay so basically AC motors bamboozle the kadazzle out of me! Everything else I'm sweet with, I just can't wrap my head around this concept. I've read two different textbooks on it, and the teacher's class notes but it just does stick.. Reckon you could give a go explaining in more.. simple concepts? I think that might be it..

Aindan

HSC
Two questions.
1. A HSC student doing her physics trial exam is sitting in her exam room on earth. Outside, she notices a spaceship travelling at 0.95c relative to her. If the astronaut on the spaceship times a certain event to take 1 hour, how long will it take from the student's point of view?
2. The same HSC student times a certain event to take 1 hour. How long will it take the astronaut on the spaceship to time the same event who is travelling 0.95 c relative to her.

Uzername

B.S., M.S., M.A., Ph.D.
HSC
Q1: 3.202 hrs
Q2: 0.3122 hrs

amIrite?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Two questions.
1. A HSC student doing her physics trial exam is sitting in her exam room on earth. Outside, she notices a spaceship travelling at 0.95c relative to her. If the astronaut on the spaceship times a certain event to take 1 hour, how long will it take from the student's point of view?
2. The same HSC student times a certain event to take 1 hour. How long will it take the astronaut on the spaceship to time the same event who is travelling 0.95 c relative to her.
She is a woman, hence she doesn't finish the Physics exam.
I kid.

_deloso

HSC
Two questions.
check your message

_deloso

HSC
Okay so basically AC motors bamboozle the kadazzle out of me! Everything else I'm sweet with, I just can't wrap my head around this concept. I've read two different textbooks on it, and the teacher's class notes but it just does stick.. Reckon you could give a go explaining in more.. simple concepts? I think that might be it..
sent you a message. check your profile

Joy_2575

HSC
N/A
As I typed in AC Motors when I was having trouble with it, I found this link to a set of sample notes on this tutoring website

http://www.duxcollege.com.au/pdf/HSCPhys2wk7.pdf

its pretty good I thought.. might help

Screamm

HSC
best method of study before exam?
already have syllabus written out should i just be doing loads of papers or looking over notes?

Uzername

B.S., M.S., M.A., Ph.D.
HSC
Don't get this qn from Quanta to Quarks:

Calculate the momentum of a photon with a wavelength of 388.5 nm and the recoil velocity of a atom that emits the photon.

Last edited:
K

khorne

IRULER UR A MASSIVE FAGGOT

luv

cawn

Last edited by a moderator:

imZerroo

HSC
Br8s, I have to be good n shit cause I troll HSC forums too much so you ladz may ask me physics stuff as well. I completed physics last year accelerated, so I have some general ideas.

ALso I disagree. Practice exams for physics are a waste of time tbh. Go over them and think about what you'd write for everything, if you can't do something, read over textbook/notes. Usually you should be able to do a large majority of most exams, which are generally easy. So yeah.
lmao i never do past papers exam style, i do MC, check answers
then short answers look at questions, think what im gunna write then look at the answers.
idk if its a good technique or not coz people say its bad. :s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)