Updating a website! (1 Viewer)

Chickadee

Ameslee
HSC
The scenario is, that i have been asked to update a website! I have been given the aditional text that needs to be added!
i have to meet with the person that wants there website to be updated, and ask them a series of questions to understand what they want to have updated. I also have to suggest ideas.
What would you ask a client that wants there website updated?

hope someone can help

thanks

sunny

meh.
HSC
Ask them whether there's any aspects of the current website they don't like, and would like changed.

Chickadee

Ameslee
HSC
lets just say it an old website and the information is out of date! Updated. is it clearer now?

Chickadee

Ameslee
HSC
ok kool thanks, but i have been given the text that needs to be updated! I have already typed some questions here they are:
1. Other than the text and images presented in the powerpoint presentation do you want anything else to be updated?
2. Do you want the structure or appearance to be changed in anyway? If so, what aspect of it? Eg. Colour, font, layout
3. Will the current images on the website need to be updated? If so, in what format are the new images in? Where can I find them?
4. Would you like me to use a photo program such as Photoshop to create a collage of images etc in place of your image design? Do you have an idea of the look of the images?

that is what i have so far!

any other ideas?

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)