Upgrade security on trains (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
Another story i might share,

once at hornsby i was waiting to talk to the station staff dude at the gates to get a timetable, and this year 7 or 8 kid was in front of me saying he'd lost his wallet so he didnt have any money or his train pass. The seurity officer said, go buy a ticket, and the kid was like 'i lost my wallet, i dont have any money'. So then the security dude, obviouslly thinking he was real smart and cool said: "Ok come thru here and ill give you a ticket". The kid thinks he means a train ticket, so the kid comes thru and gets fined.

that actually pissed me off seeing that,.. i shoulda recoreded it and sold my tape to a current affair or something rofl
i love your avatar :)

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Enlightened_One
They find my mate on the train remember, and he had school uniform on, and so did the rest of us he was sitting with
WTF!! man the cityrail guard must be really pissed off!! if ur in uniform most time i'll give you a verbal warning ............... rarly will they give you a written warning............. and a fine for people in uniform is just too harsh!! Make it CityRail trins have to be on time for them to check ticket ........ haha Muhahahahahahaha

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Ziff
Instead of putting security on trains they should dig a big pit and throw all the junkies, gang-members, smelly shirtless alcoholic drunks and so on into it... then cover it with dirt. You wouldn't need security ever again!
easy said than done. :rofl:

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
upgrade security???
i didn't even know there was security, its just so easy for a terrorist to walk on a sydney train and blow it up. whats stopping him?
]

Yeah, I agree.

Employing more security guards is going to do jack to stop terrorism - security guards can't check and search every single person for a bomb or anything that could be counted as a suspicous terrorist device.

However, I'm not complanining since it's an industry I work in :D

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
About the bus thing... if your bus companies are anything like ours.... it's not proving you're a student. They don't care about that. But they want you to produce the card *you* pay for so you can get your discount (we have to pay $5 a year for student concession for the 2 or 3 local bus companies). They act like they're getting paid commission.... every student they don't charge full fair their pay gets docked 2 bucks or something....
It's so stupid.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Our school bus company is like that. Every so often, or every day, depneding on the driver, they ask for a bus pass, and make you pay a fare if you don't have it. Bugger that though, if i don't have a bus pass then I ain't paying no fare, I'll walk, and I don't care how far I have to walk.

prof

HSC
Originally posted by Cyph
]Yeah, I agree.
Employing more security guards is going to do jack to stop terrorism - security guards can't check and search every single person for a bomb or anything that could be counted as a suspicous terrorist device.
However, I'm not complanining since it's an industry I work in :D
the new secers on trains(formally known as transit police) aren't even there to stop terrorism or for "security". they're just there to be a bitch to the public and raise cityrail's revenue. fuck those greydogs

(ofcourse i'm generalising here. not all of em are that bad)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)