Upholding humanity: Israel starves Gaza Strip of cash (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
A "massive uprising and public outrage" is all Germany needs to validly reclaim her Nazi lands? You say you stand for "morals" and "reason", but it's just the mob.

Here I was thinking that you conceeded that Palestinians had to disarm and that the two state solution was the only way
(I sez the ooonly way,
breakdown...)

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Personally I think Neb should just shut the fuck up and go become one of the suicide bombers in Palestine that he so supports.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Iron said:
A "massive uprising and public outrage" is all Germany needs to validly reclaim her Nazi lands? You say you stand for "morals" and "reason", but it's just the mob.

Here I was thinking that you conceeded that Palestinians had to disarm and that the two state solution was the only way
(I sez the ooonly way,
breakdown...)
I stand for the tyranny of the majority over the claptrap ramblings of the minority.

Unless it concerns Israel. But there are more Arabs than Jews so stfu.

Trefoil said:
Personally I think Neb should just shut the fuck up and go become one of the suicide bombers in Palestine that he so supports.
rofl. good 1 T.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Executioner: It can all end, right now. Peace. Bliss. Just say it. Cry out mercy.

(crowd repeats "mercy")

Executioner: Cry out. Just say it. One word. Mercy.

Sam04u: Mercy, Nebz, mercy.

NTB: Jesus, now say it.

Executioner: The prisoner wishes to say a word.

Nebz: ...

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I implore all of the pro-Israel peeps to say mercy! You cannot come up with a defense of this abomination of a state without resorting the the bible or other garbage. Come on. Say it! Say it Iron!

"Admittedly founded on spurious premises with land that wasn't really theirs "

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
If they're a country and shit why don't they start printing their own currency?

wagga

HSC
I think this debate has a good chance of reaching a conclusion satisfactory to all parties involved. After all, I'm sure some tards on an internet forum know something the rest of the world hasn't been able to figure out for the past 60 years...

banco55

HSC
withoutaface said:
The only industry in the West Bank and Gaza is shaking down international donors. Not a great backing for a currency.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
A: Because they don't have enough resources to do so.

Q: Then why don't their Arab 'allies' start funding infrastructure and financial projects instead of buying them more mines and guns? Or why don't their Arab 'allies' let them become citizens in neighbouring Arab countries?

A: Because then they'd stop attacking Israel.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I implore all of the pro-Israel peeps to say mercy! You cannot come up with a defense of this abomination of a state without resorting the the bible or other garbage. Come on. Say it! Say it Iron!

"Admittedly founded on spurious premises with land that wasn't really theirs "
That admission was not mine and is clearly not something I have expressed to you.
You call the Bible's ancient account of Israeli history, mostly in the disputed land, "garbage" - yet you offer no answer to my questions about how the Palestinian claim is one of greater historical importance. If you have no reply, at least have the sportsmanship to admit it

impervious182

HSC
withoutaface said:
If we were to go by your assumption that, to be recognised as sovereign, a country must print its own currency... well I think lots of EU member states would be pretty pissed.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
don't worry too much about WAF. He's afraid that the commies are just around the corner and coming to attack Australian capitalism, and he acts accordingly.

Edu.kid

HSC
Arab countries don't give citizenship to palestinians because they are afraid if they do Palestinians will leave Palestine and situate elsewhere and hence the Palestinian cause would be lost. Therefore in order to maintain the effort to keep Palestine they need to prevent them leaving the country or looking for opportunity elsewhere. Its not that they don't feel for them. In carrying out such acts Israel actually breaches UN mandates and agreements a direct violation of Human dignity and self determination, but as long as they got the US on their side, due to the significant influence jews have in and on America, everyone turns a blind eye. Whilst i don't despise jews, and have Palestinian ancestry, the jews should be in gratitude to Palestinians and Arabs who played no part in the holocaust. Jews who originally and continued to live in Palestine should stay but for the millions that illegally came from Europe they should go back to where they came from.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Trefoil said:
A: Because then they'd stop attacking Israel.
You piss me off to no end. You have no understanding of the history of this conflict, and you never have anything relevant to say.

Palestinians want to live in Palestine. If and when, they migrate en masse to another country, they will fight for their right to live in their country from there. ie; another Intifada.

The result is that in a more stable country they will regroup, a leader will emerge, they'll decide they'd rather live in Palestine rather than one of the neighbouring countries as is their birth right. Then they'll launch a campaign against Israel from those countries. Resulting in those countries suffering heavy losses and inevitably being dragged into war. What's more is that with such a major influx of refugees those countries would not be able to sustain themselves.

However I have to agree with one thing you said. The arab world is not unified, and that is why certain sections of the now segregated arab states can be stepped on by foreign imperialist powers.

With a united arab peoples, they couldn't dream to do such. The link which unifies the arabs are: language, culture and in many cases religion. That is why either the international community has to step in and shelter the Palestinians by forcing Israel to give them back the parts of their country which are occupied by Israel. Otherwise a united arab peoples will have to stand united and demand it from Israel.

I just want to make this one point apparent. The last time the arab peoples united, and formed a state which commanded the joint powers of all of the region they proved to be a force that could not be reckoned with. Infact despite overwhelming odds, they still managed to repel all invaders, and any and all imperial forces, save for themselves where there were imperial policies. However the goal was never the exploitation but rather one of unification, and as such it worked in the favour of the neighbouring tribes, villages, kindoms, and other such.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)