Upper North Shore Tutoring: 99.95, State #1 Chem 2011, Med/UMAT (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi there,

Im going to be to the point.

ATAR: 99.95
UMAT: 96
Degree: UNSW Med (2nd year)
High school: Sydney Grammar School Class of 2011

Subjects:
MX1: 100 (3rd in school)
Chem: 98 (1st in State, 1st in school)
MX2: 97 (7th in school)
Phys: 96 (1st in school)
Eco: 96 (1st in school)
English Adv: 94 (19th in school)

Offering Tutoring in:
- Chem
- Phys
- Maths

Rates:
- $50/h one to one
- $35/h group
- NEGOTIABLE

Also offering UMAT training for students keen on Medical entry in 2014, that is the year TWENTY FOURTEEN!. I have been to every undergraduate level medical interview in NSW, and received scholarships from USYD ($10000), Monash ($6000) and Melbourne ($20000) to study medicine.

Contact details
- Mobile: 0422 646 749
- Email: sacredoblivion@hotmail.com
- Live in Turramurra, teach only at my home (too many resources to carry everywhere)

Sincerely,
Faisal

PS. Please do not post here/troll me complaining that my rates are too high. I already have students who value my expertise. Also, I teach at SDL Academy, a small tutoring centre my friend and I set up in Hornsby with a couple of high school teachers. More details at http://www.sdlacademy.com.au/default.aspx?id=home.

Furthermore, I was running an intense 5 day Chem course at UTS, focusing on Production of Materials and half yearly exams. Unfortunately, due to a lack of numbers the organisers have pulled the plug, but I still have my materials if anyone is still interested for 5 days of Chem.

Student Results:
This year has been a good year, with some of my students achieving a UMAT of 98, ATAR's in the high 99's, as well as interview offers for medicine at UNSW, USYD, UWS, Monash and Melbourne. Good work guys!!!

Last edited:

sportynerd

HSC
Dude your are everything i aspire to be!
I will definitely be in touch with you by all means.

HSC
Uni Grad
I was running an intense 5 day Chem course at UTS, focusing on Production of Materials and half yearly exams. Unfortunately, due to a lack of numbers the organisers have pulled the plug, but I still have my materials if anyone is still interested for 5 days of Chem.

HSC
Uni Grad
UNSW is shorter, I also come out with an MD rather than an MBBS and I get to study med from day 1

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey everyone, I am going to start organising UMAT tutoring if I can get numbers. I already have a student who is keen, looking for 3 more. Although I offer 'UMAT' tutoring, it is really support for medical entry. I will help you with your applications, and I will help you with interviews as part of my program.

HSC
Uni Grad
Heads up! I will be moving to Wollstonecraft later this year (10 min walk from station), so if you live in the Lower North Shore and need some help, don't hesitate to call!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)