ur fav tv show?? (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Lost, Smallville, House, Prison Break, Supernatural, The Contender.

I download lost and smallville, and the contender is on more than once because it's on fox8. There would probably be enough seeds for me to download episodes of the other shows if I missed them but I'd rather not so I always make sure I'm not doing anything else.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
SharkBait said:
channel ten got rid of veronica mars? like for good??????? WHY? but the show is soooo good! wud someone plz fill me in as to wot happened? if that show is comin bak. ive been overseas!!!
arrrrrrrgh.

thanks.
They also just stopped showing surface with 4 episodes to go in the season. If these free to air channels don't stop randomly cancelling things without informing everyone and delaying seasons of overseas shows for 2 months I will download everything and never watch 7, 9 or 10 again just because I hate them so much.

dora_18

HSC
House, Greys anatomy, Will&Grace and Queer As Folk :D

HSC
I have many - The Simpsons, Seinfeld, The Office, anything with John Safran, Black Books, Fawlty Towers. But uhh, at the moment, Little Britain or The Chaser's War on Everything.

SharkBait

HSC
ahhhh......how i love the office. love brent. sucha great actor to be able to make me wanna kick him in the shin. thinking abt gettin the whole dvd boxset...but so expensive!!
american dad is also a great show. i find that most of my fave shows r on seven. alias, grey's anatomy, desperate housewives, lost, american dad, family guy, will & grace. damn, that's a lot!

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Bromwell High, The Amazing Race, Scrubs, Little Britain, Queer As Folk, Between the Sheets, Shameless, Nighty Night, Mile High (I miss it though)

Sam.

bored.
HSC
CSI (only the original)
Without A Trace
Scrubs
House
Seinfield
Spicks and Specks
The Amazing Race is pretty good too

kezly

HSC
well my fav would hav ta be the o.c... its awesome... im new to the whole bored of stduies thingy... ne way bak ta the topic... yeh o.c rocks....

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
simpson's is good. never cancel plans for it though.

Gangels

HSC
Dragon ball is my childhood show, never get tired of it. But nothing beats good old angry Irishman Bernard from Black Books. Best show ever.

*mel*

Hasn't anyone said Friends yet?

It created a whole era, that show. The actors just fit together, the humour was simple yet hilarious and there'll never be another show that had the same success. Argh i miss it.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Prisonbreak, lost, simpsons, CSI, House, OC, neighbours

but Prisonbreak is the only show which i make sure i watch every week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)