Urban Dynamics Case Study (1 Viewer)

dat202hoe

HSC
Syllabus says: a case study showing one of the urban dynamics listed above, operating in a country town or suburb.

In class we have done Sydney/Pyrmont as our case study, rather than a country suburb. Has anyone studied a country town or suburb, and which one?

henry08

HSC
N/A
We have also done Pyrmont as our case study and I was wondering about this wording the other day. Pyrmont/Ultimo is a suburb. Also Pyrmont is a very popular case study to use in the HSC (and popular with markers as well apparently) with a large percent of students using it each year.

RozBoz1

HSC
who isnt doing pyrmont and what else are they doing?
sucks because students in sydey may have an advantage living in the damn place haha oh wellllssss i dont care about the HSC mark, im more worried about my internal mark

johno03

HSC
i think you read the question wrong champ it says suburb OR!!!!!! - oprative word - country town

if u've done a suburb - i.e Pyrmont/ultimo - then u don't have to worry about the country town cause in the HSC exam they can't ask about a country town knowing that not everyone has studied them so the question will always giv u that option - c 2007 paper for example

cool so know that ive helped u help me out - http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=186347

bastrads

HSC
we're stuck with morpeth.. stupid hole of a town and how it massively suffered from urban decay... i hope theres not any essay on this it would seriously kill me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)