ure first gf/bf at uni? (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Done one whole year at uni ... still single ... but it doesn't really matter ... doesn't bother me.

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
uni's a great place to pick up hahahaha.... NOT

i hooked up with a chick from uni; luckily she doesnt do my course. But yeah, hooked up on one of those cruises, at first i thought she was cool. But she got kinda annoying.

my advice is, go for chicks from work. I had a good relationship with a girl i met at darling habour... but we broke up mutally, so we're still good mates.

i've just started a new job at warringah. my manager's pretty hot, but she's taken.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
nope no uni guy. dunno why, don't like them

haha i second Big Willy with his idea of hooking up at work!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I became friends with my now s/o at uni this year in stat... oh, how romantic! ;)

we were friends for about a month before we slept together (I had a b/f at the time... but it wasnt a happy relationship), but all that time we had such a connection, and we became best friends automatically. Whenever he touched me, it sent shivers down my spine with anticipation. And then, finally, we had this one night of just touching, no kissing or sex, but... just being intimate and close. Two days later, we officially became an item.

The way we got together was lovely, its a nice memory :) and we're still together, 8 months this month, and I've never been happier. I hope to marry him one day: it's that serious! :D

Ah, young love... and it made uni much more fun ;)

hatty

Banned
wait wait

i thought that relationships at work usually fuck up and are really bad to get involved in.
cuz at least at uni, if the bitch doesnt do ur course, u can just avoid her, and even if she does, sit in a different part of the lecture room

at work, ur stuck with them. (this is assuming you two break up)

everyone ive met says that relationships at work sucks.

discuss

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
hatty said:
wait wait

i thought that relationships at work usually fuck up and are really bad to get involved in.
cuz at least at uni, if the bitch doesnt do ur course, u can just avoid her, and even if she does, sit in a different part of the lecture room

at work, ur stuck with them. (this is assuming you two break up)

everyone ive met says that relationships at work sucks.

discuss
na, i dont think thats the case. I dont understand how people break up badly. I still talk to my ex.
But even if you guys hate each other, the fact remains that you still have to do your duties and stuff. And you get busy at work anyways, so you wont talk to them much anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)