Urgent advice needed(please, please, please) (1 Viewer)

hello_world

HSC
If you're in year 11 this year you have got to be 17 at the oldest, and this guy is 21. He probably wont want a relationship because imagine introducing your friends to your much younger gf.my suggestion is deleting all his msgs, emails etc. and his phone number, that way he will be the one to contact you, and u have no reminders of him in the time being. IMO 17 is too young to be having "sex friends" you should really be with guys your own age

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
OUCH. but true. that comment kind of pulled me back to the reality.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
don't go crazy over guys, seriously it's not worth it at that age, remember, girls mature first.....MEANING......the guy is less likely to care about anything as much as you do.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Sounds like he's using you...and a gambling addiction? Man, that is not good news for a girl, especially your age. You sound really immature about it--are you sure you're in love anyway? It's situations like these where I secretly thank myself for being single.....oops, that wasn't secret anymore, was it? I mean, there are good guys and bad guys out there, and you obviously got yourself the raw deal.

Break up with him, and get involved in all other areas of your life, especially your HSC.

BradCube

HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
and not mature enough to really be having sex, if this is how attached and messed up you get.
I don't know that I would quite agree with that. Sex is fantatsic in it's ability to bond two people. While she may not be mature enough to be having sex, I don't think the fact that she has become attatched is an indication of her immaturity.

Anyways, for the threadstarter, I would suggest that you stop having sex with this guy and pursue a relationship that isn't based on sleeping with the partner. However, as others have pointed out, these things are much easier said then done, so I give you my best wished in dealing with your feelings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)