Urgent Assignment Help (1 Viewer)

4unitfreak

HSC
I have to do a 5 minute speech on Cathode-Ray Oscilloscopes, and it's pretty much done, but I'm supposed to talk about future directions for research and/or development of it. I'm stuck for ideas and I've searched this entire board and googled it, with no luck.

Any ideas, people? :rolleyes:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
So, you haven't thought of:

Televisions?
The older ones that have this square-cone shape at the back which houses the large vacuum tube inside to draw colour images.

Or CRT monitors?
They're very similar to the older televisions, they display graphics the same way but have a flexible refresh rate (i.e. how many times per second the images will be refreshed on the screen)

kooltrainer

HSC
no offence but i reckon ur school is crap.. a speech on a physics topic is absurd.. in no way would a speech determine ur knowledge in physics. how would they mark it.. ur level of eye contact ?

HSC
kooltrainer said:
no offence but i reckon ur school is crap.. a speech on a physics topic is absurd.. in no way would a speech determine ur knowledge in physics. how would they mark it.. ur level of eye contact ?
Last I checked, a speech contained words. These words can be some indication of your understanding and knowledge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)