Urgent!!! Exams This Week! (1 Viewer)

Caillin

HSC
What would be a good base story to write in the "creative writing" part of my exam, it has to be about imaginative journeys not physical.

i am lost for ideas of what i caould write about.... i just need a base story line that i would be able to manipulate easily to whatever the question may be whether it be a short story, feature article etc.

Thanks for any help!!!!

bless_ed

hmmm advice..

well we were advised @ skoo to write a story..of anything,u could use any concept arond you,much of the creative writing is ideas of exxageration!!!............,A FEATURE ARTICLE,INTERVEIW ECT!!!.......................DNT STRESS,MAKE IT UP,TALK OUTTA UR ASS IN OTHER WORDZ....UM SO YEA BASICALLY USE NORMAL THINGS BUT ADD A LIL TWIST NUFFIN IS WRONG OR RIGHT IN THIS SECTION...ITS UR IMAGINATION,UR CONCEPT OF JOURNEY,IMAGINATVE JOURNEY............. UR MARKED ON THE IDEAS THAT UR PROVIDE TO THE MARKER THAT ARE OUT OF THE ORDINARY YET MAKE SENSE.............I HOPE U GET ME..HIT ME UP BLESS_ED

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Uhhh pretty much anything that cannot be done, i.e:

Going back in time
Going forward in time
Being able to fly
Going invisible

Just a few, but just make it up!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Caillin said:
What would be a good base story to write in the "creative writing" part of my exam, it has to be about imaginative journeys not physical.

i am lost for ideas of what i caould write about.... i just need a base story line that i would be able to manipulate easily to whatever the question may be whether it be a short story, feature article etc.

Thanks for any help!!!!
anything can be an imaginative journey..

in our half yearlies we had to write a letter about an imaginative journey we went on. and i made one up about how i was writing to a past lover about how i smelt hot bread and it reminded me of when we went camping and we slept around the fire.. i got 9/10 for it so i guess it passed as an imaginative journey

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
NO CLICHES
NONE

the markers will love you for it
none of this mushy - 'car accident, disabled, oh what a journey'
do something different

hipPo3

HSC
dimzi said:
Uhhh pretty much anything that cannot be done, i.e:

Going back in time
Going forward in time
Being able to fly
Going invisible

Just a few, but just make it up!
its an imaginative story dude .. u can do whateva u want with it as long as it has a good storyline .. even if it isn't possible.

try and have an outcome, an achievment, and make ur characters reach that in the end .. it has to move ur teachers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)